Stock Touchscreen Satellite radio with Nav

JeepJeep75

I'm kinda sorta justa wee bit curious about the Pepperoni Dogfart chips. Are these new flavors available at wallyworld?

albertmald9

I'm kinda sorta justa wee bit curious about the Pepperoni Dogfart chips. Are these new flavors available at wallyworld?

If you're interested in pepperoni dogfart i'll let you dogsit my 7 lb chihuahua for a few days. She might make you reconsider buying the dogfart chips :puke:

albertmald9

Hey bud I have the stock 2015 with Navi for you .50 bucks if you pick it up or pay for shipping.

Hey man, sent you a message regarding your offer. I currently have a hole in my dash where the radio should be haha, I'll take you up on your offer. Hope you haven't changed your mind but if you have, I'm willing to pay more!

Al Bundy

Hey man, sent you a message regarding your offer. I currently have a hole in my dash where the radio should be haha, I'll take you up on your offer. Hope you haven't changed your mind but if you have, I'm willing to pay more!

Here is the radio bud. Literally brand new I removed it from my Jeep when I purchased still has the plastic liner over the face of radio. Stock bracket included

Attachments

• 1445874164809.jpg
    1445874164809.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 1445874173364.jpg
    1445874173364.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 62

Al Bundy

Here is the radio bud. Literally brand new I removed it from my Jeep when I purchased still has the plastic liner over the face of radio. Stock bracket included

Here is the specs to radio

Attachments

• 1445874527413.jpg
    1445874527413.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 67

Al Bundy

Thanks bud, I got your number and will give you a call this weekend to pick it up. I can probably make the drive on sunday if that works for you.

Unfortunately I will not be here I will be going to the High Sierras on Thursday and coming back Sunday late afternoon if you want to pick them up earlier you're more than welcome to if not when I get back don't worry the the radio is yours

albertmald9

Unfortunately I will not be here I will be going to the High Sierras on Thursday and coming back Sunday late afternoon if you want to pick them up earlier you're more than welcome to if not when I get back don't worry the the radio is yours

Sounds good, I appreciate it. I'll shoot you a text when I figure it out. Thanks again

Exodus 4x4

Just curious what you replaced yours with? I opted for the regular stereo when I purchased mine and now I'm looking into something with nav that's also compatible with the factory stuff like steering controls.

Al Bundy

Just curious what you replaced yours with? I opted for the regular stereo when I purchased mine and now I'm looking into something with nav that's also compatible with the factory stuff like steering controls.

Alpine w957 hd. Love it

Attachments

• 1445879493848.jpg
    1445879493848.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom