Stock Touchscreen Satellite radio with Nav

rinkishjk

All of it was a misunderstanding. I haven't lied. Texts between he and I were either sent to wrong people or something. But all is well, I sent for a full refund.

Wow, this is the biggest load of garbage I've read all month. Your gonna do real well here, and in life.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
On a positive note if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't know about all the new Lays potato chip flavors.

albertmald9

Something ain't adding up on this one.

Yup! That's why I asked. This guy is trying to act like it was a simple mistake or something.

Wow, this is the biggest load of garbage I've read all month. Your gonna do real well here, and in life.

I love it. Hahahaha

Yeah, it doesn't quite add up to me either. He posted it "with nav" yet when I called him he lied and said he texted me saying that it didn't have nav. How did he find out between the time I bought it and when I called him that he was wrong about navigation? How did he not know he didn't have navigation if it was in his rig? And of course, when I asked him if he still had the text where he stated that it did not have navigation, he said "no, do you?". uhh.. :flag_bs:

Anyway, yes, I got a refund. Not because he was bending over backwards to make it right. I got my refund because my credit card company issued a charge back and PayPal stepped in throughout the dispute and ultimately decided in my favor. His only attempt to remedy the situation was telling me to "ship it to him first" for a refund. Yeah, right. I'm 100% sure he would have followed through with his promise (note the sarcasm).

Last edited:
Top Bottom