Stock Touchscreen Satellite radio with Nav

albertmald9

Just an update for those still interested. Bought this from Bryantengland14. Got it yesterday and it does not in fact have navigation as he stated nor is it in "near new condition". It doesn't work, the screen is black and the ring around the volume button flashes occasionally. I bought a useless brick for $230. Looks like I should have just joined everybody else and just sat back with a bag of chips.

JeepJeep75

That totally sucks man!!! If I had an extra bag of biscuit and gravy chips I would totally send them to you, free of charge!!!! What a rip!!!!! [emoji35]

flectarn

Just an update for those still interested. Bought this from Bryantengland14. Got it yesterday and it does not in fact have navigation as he stated nor is it in "near new condition". It doesn't work, the screen is black and the ring around the volume button flashes occasionally. I bought a useless brick for $230. Looks like I should have just joined everybody else and just sat back with a bag of chips.

What method did you use to pay him?

highoctane

Caught the Bug

Hopefully you paid with PayPal and if you did, you sent the money as payment for goods/services and not as a gift.

albertmald9

What method did you use to pay him?

PayPal, linked to my credit card. Filed a dispute with both so I think I should be okay. I called him about it and he said "I told you it didn't have navigation in a text".... I asked him if he still had that text, his response, "No, do you?". I don't have that text because.... you guessed it, he never sent that text.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
PayPal, linked to my credit card. Filed a dispute with both so I think I should be okay. I called him about it and he said "I told you it didn't have navigation in a text".... I asked him if he still had that text, his response, "No, do you?". I don't have that text because.... you guessed it, he never sent that text.

It's a real piece of shit move for someone to do this. Hopefully PayPal gets you your money back. I'd screen shot any posts he has on here stating the condition of the stereo before he has a chance to edit them. Might help in the PayPal fight.

albertmald9

It's a real piece of shit move for someone to do this. Hopefully PayPal gets you your money back. I'd screen shot any posts he has on here stating the condition of the stereo before he has a chance to edit them. Might help in the PayPal fight.

I've done that actually. Screen shots of everything. I even specified what I was buying in the description for PayPal payment, which he accepted. "Touch screen radio with navigation in great condition". It is neither, so I imagine it'll be hard for him to dispute that since he accepted payment that way.

JAGS

Hooked
For any of those members who wonder why we get on "first time" posters to the for sale thread, this is a great example. This thread should be flagged in the for sale section. While it totally sucks to have $230 paper weight, it's the exact reason why many say this is not craigslist.

Top Bottom