Stolen Jeep

SnailTrail

Holy Shit! That is awesome! Hopefully they can track down the rest of your jeep and trailer. Hope those scumbags get what they deserve, like unwillingly making love to a man.

WJCO

Meme King
Just read the whole thread. Sorry about your loss but congrats on the guys getting caught. That is one awesome outcome!

brooklyn4x4

Wow just awesome doesn't bring your jeep back but at this point I wouldn't want it anyway it would never be the same I hope the insurance company gave you enough to start your next build and I know your sleeping much better then those two fucktards in jail.

Wow just awesome doesn't bring your jeep back but at this point I wouldn't want it anyway it would never be the same I hope the insurance company gave you enough to start your next build and I know your sleeping much better then those two fucktards in jail.

New build is..... Duke! Thread title is "up next....."

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad to here there was some justice and closure. I know its not a Jeep but I'm sure the feeling is similar or maybe a little more than when your 14 years old and come out of Jack in the Box to find the brand new bike you just bought a few months ago with money you saved for months is no longer in the bike rack. 20 years later I still find myself wondering who took it and even if I'll see it. I know it wasn't the best outcome but at least you know now that these guys are where they deserve to be. The kids who took my bike I'm sure are in jail too but most likely for other reasons.

Top Bottom