Strange parking

Kuboske

Kinda looks to me like your right rear wheel has some rim damage.
Texting drivers today, are worse than drunk drivers. I'm totally serious. I've driven professionally, for 41 years, and the driving today is much more dangerous than ever. Drunks, at least, are attempting to "drive", their vehicle. Texters, are totally absent from the task of driving. Also, usually, the danger with drunk drivers, was much more present, late night or very early morning. Texters, are at it all hours.
I have very close head on encounters, with someone texting, on average, every 5 days. This on rural Indiana State roads, and driving a Kenworth. And, almost always with my headlights on for safety, during the daytime.

jeeeep

Hooked
Glad you're ok Bubba and your Jeep still in good shape.

I've seen several drivers so distracted on their phone at the stop light, they thought the light had changed and gave it gas without looking up; they didn't go very far :doh:

I agree with all the other texting driver comments.

I am now the guy that leaves a car length in front of me and looks in the rear view mirror when I'm stopping to make sure the person behind me is paying attention.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF?? Been crazy busy and just now starting to catch up on threads. Glad to see your Jeep came out of that okay. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom