Strike force central command vs. painless vs ?

dillard09

I had a few used a few painless things in the past and I loved them. They make quality stuff. The only thing I didnt like about the trail rocker was that I had 8 wires that ran to the switches. Those wires were like 20' long each. You basically had to roll those up and stuff them somewhere. It had nothing to with quality or it not working the way it was designed to work. Just a personal choice to swap it out to something "cleaner".

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’m having a hard time believing people are that unhappy with the painless harness they are actually removing them. And for what reason? Cause they are hard to install? Well the thing is already in so why triple the work by removing and installing something else? What is it specifically that people are unhappy about?

Having installed a few painless performance wiring harnesses (non jeeps) myself I think they make great stuff and are easy to use.

They have more money to blow than me, I suppose. I get the argument for using something on a new installation, but if I already had one, I’d certainly reuse it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I have the central command, easy install and use, never had a painless so can’t compare. Had switch-pros before and really liked it. I do prefer the rocker switch so Went with the central command for a few reasons but one was to support the owner Steve. He was great support, granted he’s a friend but product has performed flawlessly so far. Not sure if they are still a supporting vendors or not . Honestly doubt you could really go wrong either way, but if you call SFZ you get Steve and he talks you through everything about he product and is always there for you. No experience with painless support

Exodus 4x4

I’m having a hard time believing people are that unhappy with the painless harness they are actually removing them. And for what reason? Cause they are hard to install? Well the thing is already in so why triple the work by removing and installing something else? What is it specifically that people are unhappy about?

Having installed a few painless performance wiring harnesses (non jeeps) myself I think they make great stuff and are easy to use.

When you install a LS and take all of the under hood accessories out, you consider other options when putting everything back together.

Five-N9ne

For argument’s sake I was putting Mopar V8s into Novas... same boat, Painless still trumps any other wiring company out there. It sounds like you just dealt with shitty installations.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

Seahawkfan

Hooked
For argument’s sake I was putting Mopar V8s into Novas... same boat, Painless still trumps any other wiring company out there. It sounds like you just dealt with shitty installations.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

For arguments sake the OP wants to hook up a compressor and a light, Not put a Mopar in a Nova. But if you say so !! :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this thread going to continue with shots at each company or is there going to be real information and opinions as to which one to get?

If painless was shit they wouldn’t be in business.

Top Bottom