Stronger axle question

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys think 3.5" diameter .500 wall is tough enough? 

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Tough enough for what? It's all relative to how big and heavy your rig is, how much power you got to move it along and the kind of terrain you play on.

David1tontj

Tough enough for what? It's all relative to how big and heavy your rig is, how much power you got to move it along and the kind of terrain you play on.

I was just being an ass. If I have to drag that huge rear end around, I should be allowed to brag about it every now and then. :)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

GCM 2

......I hope the Dynatrac and G2 people take as much pride in what they make as we do in our professions

Can't speak on behalf of G2, but as Wayoflife stated about Dynatrac, I have also been in their factory/assembly shop numerous times and have seen all of the different series of axles being hand assembled and welded. The guys in the shop take more pride in building what customers purchase, then possibly the customer themselves will ever appreciate. As for the owner of Dynatrac and where all of his metal is sourced, I personally will attest that he goes out of his way to ensure he is in accordance with the "Berry Amendment" act. It's part of the reason why Dynatrac axles do cost more, they actually do know that the material is quality. And its becoming harder and more costly each year to stay all USA made.

Top Bottom