Stupid Question, Where The Hell Does Everyone Put Their Cell Phone!!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I hold mine on top of my steering wheel so I see it when I drive. NO I DON'T

Next to parking brake when not in pocket, or in passenger seat in my patrol cap, or in cup holder, or in dash cubby, or behind shifter, or in center console. Then there is the glove box and the rear cup holder, sometimes even the counter at home.

Choices, choices.

japatton

If you get a jeep without power windows there is a cubby in the dash. Or if you have a sport cage you can get a ram mount. I normally have mine in my hand texting or up to my ear talking. It's the safest place so it doesn't bounce around

Awesome!!!!

toxicwaste29

I put mine in the cubby above the radio or the console. I have the bluetooth turned on so if I get a call I answer it but that is all

lidless07X

Check out Carolina Metal Master's RAM mount for the passenger side grab bar. I had one on my 2010 and it worked great. I'm have not bought one for my '15 yet.

Ddays

Hooked
Hah I started turning mine off. I can't hear shit on it my tires are so loud now. It's more frustration than its worth trying to talk on the damn thing!
"Why is it so loud there? Are you taking a Zumba class?"

USMC Wrangler

I've been using the Rugged Ridge mount for just a few weeks now. I can put my iPhone 6 or my Garmin in the regular mount. I haven't tried it yet but supposedly I can also mount my GoPro as well. To me, it didn't eat up much space and I know where my phone is when it's mounted. Just my .02¢

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455403402.115128.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455403423.016385.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455403444.717838.jpg

SilverBack

I put mine either in the net in front on the gear shifter or the slot near the drivers side footwell of the center console.

DMF

I have the Daystar dash mount and when the arms broke, Daystar replaced it for free.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Mine just sits on it's side in the stock upper dash panel. Leans at the perfect angle and stays pretty still while driving.

whytiptoe

Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies. I will have to look into several of the ideas that where given. This is why I love this site and thank Eddie for putting up with some of us to allow all of us to share their knowledge and experiences.

Top Bottom