Subwoofer setup

8POUND

how did you get it to load?

I pulled up my AllDatadiy account, on my Note 4 and searched for stereo. From there, I used the stylus and the "smart select" feature to capture the image within the box. It will save to scrapbook.

Then, from the scrapbook, upload to photos. This will also save in the gallery.

Then just replied to the message and add the photos, as an attachment, from the gallery. It takes awhile, but that's how I do it from my phone. I'm sure there is a much simpler way.

DKjeep

If you want any real bass in a 2dr you basically need to resign to the fact that the tiny area behind the seat and between the tailgate will be sacrificed completely. I built a box for a pair of JL 10w6v3 subs that actually has a recessed area that sits down into the cubby hole that allows the magnets to hang down into so the box is not so tall. Had to use that space for something good. With this box sitting in there I can just unhook the cables and remove it easily when I need that space. Also had it sprayed with Line-X to make it mouisture proof.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

tonytony9

I have one JBL 10inch woofer being run by a JBL 500 watt mono amp. I highly suggest running a two amp system and powering your speakers as well, the Hu wattage output is just god awful.

JK07

I'm using an old 8" Bazooka tube for now. Doesn't take up much space and is light so taking it out is super easy. It sounds pretty good too. I do have two 8" Rockfords that I want to build a custom enclosure for but since this is working... Maybe someday. Lol. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467760838.627377.jpg

Top Bottom