Suds of the Day

longarmwj

Drinking a Sweet Water Goin’ Costal IPA with Pineapple. Great stuff. Yes, that is my desk at work. Yes I’m on the clock. Yes my boss allows this [emoji1303][emoji23][emoji23]
IMG_3486.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
So question for you. Is the policy that you are allowed one beer/drink at lunch? The government actually has that policy, but it's at your supervisors discretion. Unfortunately fire and LE are not included in that.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

So question for you. Is the policy that you are allowed one beer/drink at lunch? The government actually has that policy, but it's at your supervisors discretion. Unfortunately fire and LE are not included in that.

His policy is “you’re an adult. You know your limit.” So you can have as few or as many as you can handle. For me that’s a good 4 before i start feeling anything, depending on ABV

Also, the policy isn’t just for lunch. It’s for throughout the day

jesse3638

Hooked
Tonight we cracked open our 2018 Stone w00t stout. 4 years ago this forum introduced us to it and thus annual release exposed our pallets to our first BBA stout. Since that time we have always made it a point to taste anything that is BBA.

IMAG2805.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Had to make a stop at both locations while we were there on out Honeymoon. Their coconut Porter is one of our favorites

Nice! I’ve always been hesitant with porters... they’re a little to heavy for my taste but I might give this one a shot. I was actually debating at the store between that porter and this IPA. I decided to play it safe today. I really wish they sold 12 packs here though. I’m down to 1 left... impending crisis.

Top Bottom