Suds of the Day

cap

travelling to Jersey to visit my wife's family. The ride home is the best part...not because I'm leaving them (I love them to death), but because on our way back north my wife and I stop at a place called Portchester Beer Distrubitors. Check out the selection of craft brews!
20130608_125144-1.jpg 20130608_125130-2.jpg 20130608_125214-2.jpg

Sorry about the sideways view. That's what it looks like after you've sampled a few of their high % brews:drinks:

RockyJk

travelling to Jersey to visit my wife's family. The ride home is the best part...not because I'm leaving them (I love them to death), but because on our way back north my wife and I stop at a place called Portchester Beer Distrubitors. Check out the selection of craft brews!
View attachment 49811 View attachment 49810 View attachment 49812

Sorry about the sideways view. That's what it looks like after you've sampled a few of their high % brews:drinks:

Heaven? :beer::thumbup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Felt like some Chocolate Porter would do the trick after a rough couple of weeks. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379891174.243090.jpg
Bonus points to anyone that can guess what I'm making for dinner.... Will be posted in the Whatcha cookin' thread.

JAGS

Hooked
Protein drink? Lol.

Did I get you thinking about that chocolate porter when I mentioned yesterday. I may be enjoying mine in a bit as well. Cheers man!

Top Bottom