Suds of the Day

ClarksAdventures

Come on down! Isn't that Russian river brewing? We can make it a suds and grub when they have it.

Yup, it's Russian River. In Portland we probably get less than 10 1/6 barrels. My favorite beer bar got two of them, and after 6 years of trying, I finally got to have a glass. Talk about perfection.

07JKSahara

Yup, it's Russian River. In Portland we probably get less than 10 1/6 barrels. My favorite beer bar got two of them, and after 6 years of trying, I finally got to have a glass. Talk about perfection.

They have a line here when they release it, my buddy from MI and I waited to get a ticket, but I gave both to him, he's a huge craft beer guy. It was the right thing to do. Come down and wheel with us, then we'll go to breweries the next day!

ClarksAdventures

They have a line here when they release it, my buddy from MI and I waited to get a ticket, but I gave both to him, he's a huge craft beer guy. It was the right thing to do. Come down and wheel with us, then we'll go to breweries the next day!

I'm sensing a road trip! My brother and I have rubicon trip planned for August. We have ten days to travel from Portland, see the sights along the way, run the rubicon and return home.

We were talking about a Russian River trip. Are you near the brewery? I'd love to stop for a day and wheel with Ya.

07JKSahara

Yeah, I'm about 45 or an hour south. Tons of us down here. When the time gets closer, let's plan to meet up. Wheeling or not it'd be cool to meet.

Top Bottom