Summer Solstice Monache Meadows Camping Trip 2013

Moochie

We had a great time. It is amazing how tired you get just relaxing in the mountains. We are beat - especially our dog Sprocket. It was great just hanging out around the campfire, and a rather large campfire it was. We are really glad we made the trip. We look forward to the next one. :thumb:

View attachment 36588
Cow says - don't drink the water if you know what I mean. :cheesy:

View attachment 36589
Yes, Moochie, that's one big fire. :2thumbsup:

It's taller then me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We had a great time. It is amazing how tired you get just relaxing in the mountains. We are beat - especially our dog Sprocket. It was great just hanging out around the campfire, and a rather large campfire it was. We are really glad we made the trip. We look forward to the next one. :thumb:

BTW, it was great that the two of you were able to join us :thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Ah!! Much better!! Just got home, unloaded, washed Rubicat, washed Tessa and took a well needed shower myself and feel oh so refreshed and relaxed!! What a great weekend of camping with good friends. Thanks to all of you for coming out and chillin with us up in the Mountians. We had an awesome time with all of you :cool:

Yes, it was a fun trip. Nice getaway.
Thank you!!

JeepFan

Hooked
That really was a BIG fire wasn't it!! :crazyeyes:

So glad that you and Stephanie were able to join us on this trip and do hope you can join us again soon :thumb:

It sure was; and how about that Super Moon...Can't wait to see the pics! :D

Looking forward to joining you guys on the next adventure. :yup:

Top Bottom