Sunroof laxative

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wow that is crazy! I’ve had dozens of glass sun roofs and never had a problem like that. Glad you’re ok! Like you said, cleared for weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for all the replies! Love that sheetmetal fix! :cheesy:

Gonna call the insurance company Monday. I've had full windshield coverage on my vehicles for years and have replaced side windows in the past, so hopefully that will cover the sunroof as well.

Followed that link posted. It did sound like a gunshot. I actually go out and checked for a bullet hole. And for being safety glass it was awfully sharp. I brushed it off my seat and out of my hair and ended up with several scrapes. I've done that in the past as well & never cut myself before. Oh well, as long as the insurance antes up we'll chalk it up to a once in a lifetime event (hopefully :shock:)

Bierpower

Hooked
We were looking at tint for my wife's Cherokee and she found some warnings that this could happen because the factory tint was on the outside and the aftermarket goes on the inside and it somehow traps the heat or something like that. I didn't read up on it she just told me what she found, so in any case it's probable to be sun/heat related.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
That’s nuts!! Probably a over head airliner emptying the shiter and you got hit by a frozen turd. Lol

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hahaha holy cow! That’s crazy hope your ok. That happened to my friend in his Cherokee. But instead of it shattering the whole thing just flew off the car haha [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom