Super chips trail dash 2

Just true. No reason to lie. Just my experience. I have no relation with Superchip. If it sucked, I would say!! I do admit, with the TD2, takes time when changing from 1 setting to another which can get onerous

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Just true. No reason to lie. Just my experience. I have no relation with Superchip. If it sucked, I would say!! I do admit, with the TD2, takes time when changing from 1 setting to another which can get onerous

Sorry but I don’t believe someone who doesn’t know how to use the internet.

WJCO

Meme King
I found that a squirt of semen in the gas tank also increases MPGs. I haven't actually tested it, but I just know it's true.

I was just trying to be a reasonable member, I love jeeps, love 4 wheeling. I have TD2 experience, just trying to give my feedback which is my personal experience. I am not as mechanically technical (and apparently not as internet technical) as most of the people who closely watch and participate on this site. In the future I will only look, not participate with my opinions. Thanks [emoji1317]

FallonJeeper

I had the Flashpaq tuner on my 2011 JKR on 35". I don't know if the features are the same. I actually found my gas mileage was better on the performance tune.
But I bought it primarily to adjust my speedo. It also allowed me to engage my lockers in 4 Hi. This was useful in mud.

I also just checked. My low fuel light always comes on between 365km (227 miles) and 410km (255 miles) norm 390km. Getting >20mpg. In China the lowest grade of fuel I can buy is 92 octane. High grade is 95. Maybe this has influence??? What I say is true

If your low fuel light is coming on between 227-255 miles you're definately not even getting 16 mpg. If you were, I wouldn't expect the light to come on until about 300 miles. 22 gal tank, light comes on w/ 3 gals left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

I also have the td2. Tunes help a little I think and I like the gauges and other features, tmps settings, lockers etc... as far as mileage improvement the OP must be headed down hill with the wind behind him

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I also just checked. My low fuel light always comes on between 365km (227 miles) and 410km (255 miles) norm 390km. Getting >20mpg. In China the lowest grade of fuel I can buy is 92 octane. High grade is 95. Maybe this has influence??? What I say is true

Actually, the higher octane may have something to do with your experience. Also, as mentioned, if you measured stock MPG with only the Jeep onboard computer before correcting the speedo with the tuner it would've been incorrect.

I don't know if you have auto or manual trans, but that would also affect your results as well.

I do agree with your statement about driving over 70MPH. Once you start running faster than that the mileage drops like a brick.

Since you have to run 92+ octane anyway, you should try the 92 performance tune and see how it affects your Jeep. It may actually run better for you.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks for Your comments. I agree. I will try the 92 setting for a couple of tank fills. Also someone commented about a full 22 gallon tank, but my experience is the venting on the tank is not good and impossible to get 22 gallons in, unless You want to wait wait wait [emoji41]

Hey, if You try, can You make the video?? Also, as mentioned maybe use some vaseline (but I think You do not need) Some additional advice would be, before You do, pull out Your injectors and install a rubber on each one!! Why do I recommend this?? Because You must drive a “girl” Jeep and if she becomes pregnant, You will have performance issues!!! Ha

Top Bottom