Super chips trail dash 2

You know what, I have no idea what Your motive is Mr OverlanderJK, but everything I tried to contribute here is true and my experience, You want to believe, I do not care!!! What I do care is You calling me out as not honest/true!! What is Your motive to question everyone so deeply??? How can “normal” people contribute to this site if this way??? I dont give a shit if the world is square (like You) but You need to chill slightly!!! My opinion

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You know what, I have no idea what Your motive is Mr OverlanderJK, but everything I tried to contribute here is true and my experience, You want to believe, I do not care!!! What I do care is You calling me out as not honest/true!! What is Your motive to question everyone so deeply??? How can “normal” people contribute to this site if this way??? I dont give a shit if the world is square (like You) but You need to chill slightly!!! My opinion

There is no freaking way to get 20 mpg on 35’s!

notnalc68

For some reason, all my posts are not as I have written......

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

Always < 13 liters/100Km

Honestly seems not.,,,,,, I have multiple times posted my fuel economy as < 13 liters per 100km but never shows

Must be an app problem.

Last edited:

Maineiac

I'd be done fighting too! If not in the pack, be wary of the hyenas! Either way good luck with your tuner. There are loads of positive reviews online (some right here on WaL) if it works for you and others there must be something to it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For some reason, all my posts are not as I have written......

Always < 13 liters/100Km

Honestly seems not.,,,,,, I have multiple times posted my fuel economy as < 13 liters per 100km but never shows

Maybe because you are retarded?

notnalc68

I'd be done fighting too! If not in the pack, be wary of the hyenas! Either way good luck with your tuner. There are loads of positive reviews online (some right here on WaL) if it works for you and others there must be something to it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

No one is holding anyone hostage, here, so you do what you think is best. I’m entitled to my opinion, just like you are entitled to yours.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
There is no way in hell, your fuel economy is as good as stock, with larger tires.

With my 2014 Rubi with the 4.10s and the factory 32s it would be somewhere between 2700 and 3000 rpm on the highway at 75-80 but with the 35s and 4.10s it's dropped down to 2200-2500 at the same speed. That's if I remember right as now it doesn't get on the highway as much since we moved two years ago. Because of that when I went to 35s I got the same fuel mileage according to the on dash figures. I never figured it by hand. I got the Superchips tuner that doesn't boost power or anything, flashpac if I remember right. Its been in the drawer of my toolbox since I put the 35s on 3 years ago. I figured I'd use it more but to be honest I don't use the jeep for its intended purpose much at all. It has simply become a vehicle. [emoji20]

There is no freaking way to get 20 mpg on 35’s!

This I agree with. I was lucky to get 14-15 stock. That's what I get now with the 35s. Best I've ever got was 18 and that was when we went to Colorado and was driving between Durango and Silverton to go to the Passes there and back to Durango. That was average over two tanks maybe and that was also according to the jeep. I didn't figure it by hand.

notnalc68

Well, I had a 2014 2 door Sport, on 33’s with 3.73 gears and the speedometer programmed for the tires (AEV Procal). I live in Mississippi, a relatively flat state. I couldn’t get 20 mpg in the Mississippi Delta, which is as flat as it gets. China Jeeper posted the mileage that his fuel light comes on, above. That’s not 20 mpg.

VMSHack

If your low fuel light is coming on between 227-255 miles you're definately not even getting 16 mpg. If you were, I wouldn't expect the light to come on until about 300 miles. 22 gal tank, light comes on w/ 3 gals left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a stock 2013 2 door, if I do 65-70 hiway I can get to about 270-275 when the light comes on, on my 18.5 gallon tank. Light comes on at about 15ish gallons.

When I fill I am at 300 miles or so and usually takes about 17.5 gallons. Can’t say I ever get 20 even at stock with 3.73 gears, most I have ever got was about 310 I think [emoji848]

If I do the speed limit ie 80... it comes on about 235-240.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bought a refurbished model under $400, but wouldn't pay $500 for a new one. I haven't noticed much when using their 87 octane tune other than increased throttle sensitivity. MPG is 14-16 on a manual, 4.10 and 37s.

I personally do like the data readout and do use the features on it like the sway disconnect in 2wd. The ability to add switches on it is nice, however, the adapters needed to add them are so pricey that you might as well get a dedicated switch panel and not have to wait on the TD2 to boot up or change screens.

Top Bottom