SwampDog Gets His Wings Clipped

Gravedigger11

I am halfway the same boat as you Brian but I have a work truck that if I break mine bossman doesn't care that I drive it until I fix my jeep. Already crossed that bridge once so I am in the clear there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Bummer Man! I hate it when being responsible gets in the way of having fun! I'm gonna miss seeing pics of that Beautiful Black Jeep around the forum! Good Luck with your search!

SPOOOBY

Omg,i could never sale my jeep, its like selling a [emoji64]

If you're not living, your dead already

Modit

He'll be back. Once you get the bug it never really leaves you.
I know this from experience. :thumb:

Napalm

Sad to see this, always enjoyed seeing your rig and enjoyed seeing your posts even more.

On a side note - great choice with the Yota 4Runner. Even though my last experience with Toyota was poor, they are still my second favorite car manufactures. I love those 4runners!! Nice choice.

Brute

Hooked
Reminds me of the movie "Jeepless In Seattle"...

I think the next movie will be "Return Of The Jeeper"...

Coop

Caught the Bug
Man! After you got the best looking bead locks going! I've been there too, so I know what you had to do. Hope the opportunity for the next jeep comes soon. As I've said before, I'd wheel with you any day!

Brute

Hooked
Reminds me of the movie "Jeepless In Seattle"...

I think the next movie will be "Return Of The Jeeper"...

All kidding aside, I'm definely looking you up when I'm in NC within the next two years visiting my wife's family...I'll tow the Hellcat with the Brute, you can drive either one & show me some trails

swampdog

All kidding aside, I'm definely looking you up when I'm in NC within the next two years visiting my wife's family...I'll tow the Hellcat with the Brute, you can drive either one & show me some trails

Absolutely, sounds like a plan man. We may not still be here (looking to make a move to Colorado or Oregon / Washington next year), but regardless, if so, we will definitely get together.

Top Bottom