SwampDog Gets His Wings Clipped

swampdog

Man! After you got the best looking bead locks going! I've been there too, so I know what you had to do. Hope the opportunity for the next jeep comes soon. As I've said before, I'd wheel with you any day!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You too coop. We will cross paths again soon I'm sure Gary.

WJCO

Meme King
Absolutely, sounds like a plan man. We may not still be here (looking to make a move to Colorado or Oregon / Washington next year), but regardless, if so, we will definitely get together.

If you move this way, let me know for sure. :thumb:

swampdog

If you move this way, let me know for sure. :thumb:

Will do. I have a great job opportunity that has presented itself in Arvada, just west of Denver that will weigh heavily into our decision. I also have the option to transfer with my current company to Denver or Portland, so my fiancé and I will be doing a visit to both cities over the next 6 months and making a decision. The goal is to be moving by next fall.

Ddays

Hooked
Will do. I have a great job opportunity that has presented itself in Arvada, just west of Denver that will weigh heavily into our decision. I also have the option to transfer with my current company to Denver or Portland, so my fiancé and I will be doing a visit to both cities over the next 6 months and making a decision. The goal is to be moving by next fall.

You're gonna need to change your username to Luckydog! Good choices both. Hope it works out either way! :thumb:

swampdog

You're gonna need to change your username to Luckydog! Good choices both. Hope it works out either way! :thumb:

Hahaha. Thanks homie. Fingers crossed everything works out for us. We just need to do some more recon and speak with some more people about Denver / Portland prior to making a decision.

GR8WHITE

Bummer man... but beater jeep for the win! You will have way more fun in a cheaper rig.

Edit*** didn't mean to quote Ddays

Last edited:
Top Bottom