Sway bar shift after e-disco rotation

Coloradan

I have the evo vacuum bracket and the spacers actually helped clear the line. But I have seen people bend it to clear.

Mine pushes on that line just a bit, but I didn't bend it at all to clear. How does your Powerplant winch fit with this setup?

hydrohut

Successfully flipped it forward over lunch, and the EVO spacers did help to clear the line. Here's how it looks now, the electrical plug pushes on that line just a bit, but not badly. View attachment 97133 View attachment 97134

Looks good. Enough room for the winch do you think? I would try and position that pipe so it's not touching other wise it could wear through over time. Mine is a 2009 and hasn't got that. Must be a power steering or auto trans cooler pipe?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Mine pushes on that line just a bit, but I didn't bend it at all to clear. How does your Powerplant winch fit with this setup?

I don't have the factory motor anymore, I took out a perfectly good motor in favor of the evo no limits. I did this prior to getting my winch. So I'm not really sure if there would be any clearance issues. I just flipped mine according to the instructions evo gave me. Same as strizzychris.

Coloradan

I don't have the factory motor anymore, I took out a perfectly good motor in favor of the evo no limits. I did this prior to getting my winch. So I'm not really sure if there would be any clearance issues. I just flipped mine according to the instructions evo gave me. Same as strizzychris.

Well thanks for the help man, I guess I'll just have to see what happens when I can put in a winch!

Coloradan

Looks good. Enough room for the winch do you think? I would try and position that pipe so it's not touching other wise it could wear through over time. Mine is a 2009 and hasn't got that. Must be a power steering or auto trans cooler pipe?

It's some sort of transmission line I think, and it actually gets quite warm. I need to bend it out of the way or find a way to insulate it somehow.

Top Bottom