Swaybars

Voodoo Actual

Considering a non Rubicon model can mean considering a non Rubicon sway bar. Maybe you should have named this thread "my Rubicon may get bought back, is it worth buying a Rubicon again?" Like I said, you can sell the Rubicon take off parts. Nobody wants a d30 take off or a factory sway bar and if they did I bet it sells for half what a Rubicon one does. As far as the speed limit of the sway bar it really doesn't matter. It will just blink at you saying its trying to connect but chances are it won't when driving that fast. Even if it does you just press the button again when you slow down. BTW the evo no limits will take care of that because as far as the jeep knows you're still connected.
The g2 air actuated one sounds interesting but I have never heard of it before. The picture of it appears to be at a sema booth or something so it's probably too new.

It should not be titled that. There is no maybe.

I don't intend to sell a take off Dana30 or swaybar. I will replace them.

You don't drive at 18 mph. You drive at 2 - 3 times that speed or more when conditions allow. I'm not interested in slowing down. I am personally capable of maintaining control of my vehicle at speed in bad conditions. I want something to be disconnected until I tell it to link up. Maybe you won't understand until you experience the conditions.

I am fully aware of how to operate the e-disconnect and its limits.

The status of my Rubicon is irrelevant and wasn't a part of the, what are other people using in their non Rubicons question.

I'll look into the G2 option to see what's what.

Voodoo Actual

EVO NO LIMITS

EVO NO LIMITS

EVO NO LIMITS

EVO NO LIMITS

EVO NO LIMITS

Doesn't matter what "MODEL" you have. Wholly fuck dude. Read. Read. Read.

If the Evo no limits requires a Rubicon swaybar, that won't work. Unless I decide to spend on an e-disconnect.

Thanks for the comment.

I've been pretty clear and polite about not really being interested in purchasing a factory e-disconnect.

What I'm getting at is you keep saying the same thing. You asked for opinions and got plenty of replies. None of which were what you wanted to hear. Why keep asking the same question?

JAGS

Hooked
If the Evo no limits requires a Rubicon swaybar, that won't work. Unless I decide to spend on an e-disconnect.

Thanks for the comment.

You need to do some fucking reading and research. I'm about as newb as can be and even I know what suggestions have been made. MANY.

Your joking right?

No shit right!!!

I've been pretty clear and polite about not really being interested in purchasing a factory e-disconnect.

Wholly fuck! Do whatever the heck you want at this point. Go grab some 15/16 wrenches and some zip ties. Take your sport links off and zip them to the bar. Done. Are you fucking happy now.

You are completely clueless as to what you are asking or to the advise given or more than likely....both.

Sithwindu

You have been taking advantage of the kindness and advice the members of this forum have gone out of their way to help with the curious problem your having.

You could easily be more helpful and less difficult in the matter.

For rubicon models:
Evo no limits disconnect
Average sway bar quick disco's (teracrap, jkx, rock krawler, ect.)
G2 air actuated sway bay disconnect but no idea when it will be released

For non rubicon mods:
Currie antirock sway bars
Manuel quick disco's (teracrap, jks, rock krawler, ect.)

Pick your poison.

Voodoo Actual

You need to do some fucking reading and research. I'm about as newb as can be and even I know what suggestions have been made. MANY.

No shit right!!!

Wholly fuck! Do whatever the heck you want at this point. Go grab some 15/16 wrenches and some zip ties. Take your sport links off and zip them to the bar. Done. Are you fucking happy now.

You are completely clueless as to what you are asking or to the advise given or more than likely....both.

You're right. People should not ask Jeep questions on a Jeep forum about Jeeps. That's just silly. I guess it's better to be emotional and type aggressively.

I mentioned a couple products and asked, what else?

Apparently what is is aggressive.

Voodoo Actual

You have been taking advantage of the kindness and advice the members of this forum have gone out of their way to help with the curious problem your having.

You could easily be more helpful and less difficult in the matter.

For rubicon models:
Evo no limits disconnect
Average sway bar quick disco's (teracrap, jkx, rock krawler, ect.)

For non rubicon mods:
Currie antirock sway bars
Manuel quick disco's (teracrap, jks, rock krawler, ect.)

Pick your poison.

This is more on point.

I don't really want to roll around in the mud so I suppose it would be the Currie or G2.

Have people had negative experiences with the Teraflex street/trail system?

Sithwindu

This is more on point.

I don't really want to roll around in the mud so I suppose it would be the Currie or G2.

People have had negative experience with them as a company. If I had to choose between teraflex or currie, I would go the currie route, but I can not honestly say Iv heard anything about teraflex sway bar system, nor do I know anyone running one

JAGS

Hooked
This is more on point.

You DO realize that those have all been mentioned throughout this thread...right???

The best option, Rubi or not, is the EVO no limits. You need to read how that product works and what is needed.

The cheapest option is wrenches and zip ties...I've seen it done by folks on this forum.

The stupidest option would be anything TeraFlex that might involve a bolt or anything welded.

Other than that, go research and make a choice now. Quit asking the same question over when answers were already given.

BTW, not being aggressive or angered by your inability to comprehend 9 pages of assistance. Quite humorous really.

mackey

I normally stay out of the drama but saw this picture and thought it was appropriate. It's crazy that so many forum members have offered suggestions, thoughts and opinions. They also ask questions to better help you but then get grilled. I have a JKU Sport. I checked out all the options available and talked with many shops, jeep owners and forum members. With my non Rubicon Jeep I found the best thing to buy was a used sway bar from a Rubicon. I removed the motor and added the EVO no limits. Simply and easy as can be. No worries of the motor not working. No need to reply telling me you don't won't a Rubicon. I know. I read it. However you were interested in other non rubicon options and by removing the motor, you eliminate the "rubicon electric sway bar". Good luck.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433614493.308829.jpg

Voodoo Actual

People have had negative experience with them as a company. If I had to choose between teraflex or currie, I would go the currie route, but I can not honestly say Iv heard anything about teraflex sway bar system, nor do I know anyone running one

Yeah...they've had one or two issues.

I haven't spoken to anyone using the Teraflex unit either.

I guess I'll keep an eye out for a good price on an e-disconnect for the No Limits too.

Top Bottom