Swimsuit season=doorless and topless season

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You guys and your half doors are killing me. Just take my money already. They are soon for sure.Looks Great !!!:beer:

Deff one of my favorite "mods" so far. I do love doorless but its just easier to have halfs plus you stay a lot warmer when its cool at night.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I just took my top down last night for the first time. it was a little cold this morning but we are supposed to be in the 70s this after noon, half doors are gonna open up for lunch will post a pic

:thumb: Thats what I do. The top stays down unless its going to rain. If its cold, I put the upper door halfs on and just take them off and throw them in the back when it warms up a bit. The heater on these things is amazing and Ive been fine doing this down to about 30 degrees thus far.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
You guys and your half doors are killing me. Just take my money already. They are soon for sure.Looks Great !!!:beer:

Worht every penny! One of my favorite things about this Jeep, and unless I end up somewhere that has extremely harsh winters, I will never go back to a full door again. :thumb:

Jake Wilson

Hey Jake. Good looking rig! :thumb:
But you know you don't have to remove the hinges from the body to take remove your doors, right? Just wanted to make sure you knew because there's a single bolt that can be removed that will save you a lot of time. :yup: Or we're you just going for a cleaner look? lol.

Hey,

Yea I know. Honestly I didn't have the right tool at the time to remove that bolt. So I just took off the hinges too. I have to tool now though. :)

TerpForHire

Yea I know. Honestly I didn't have the right tool at the time to remove that bolt. So I just took off the hinges too. I have to tool now though. :)[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what separates Jeeps from everything else. You don't have the right tool and it doesn't matter, there's always a way to make it happen with a Jeep!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426987920.060069.jpg

sapco76

A little cool in the mornings but perfect weather through out the rest of the day

Attachments

• 1426997063341.jpg
    1426997063341.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 129

trailless

Caught the Bug
:mad: its been raining here lately....

Can't wait to take the doors off for the first time this year!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom