Synergy Drag Link Flip Kit

Andy5160

Hooked
I was looking over Synergy site last night and I do see they came up with the flip kit. Anyone tested it yet and can share some information?
I am getting enforcer 3.5 installed soon and it sounds like not a bad idea to get the kit and then wait for it [emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There would be benefits to running it for sure. I'd be testing it out but unfortunately, we are running a ProRock 44 and don't think it'll work with it.

WJCO

Meme King
I was looking over Synergy site last night and I do see they came up with the flip kit. Anyone tested it yet and can share some information?
I am getting enforcer 3.5 installed soon and it sounds like not a bad idea to get the kit and then wait for it [emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks

I haven't really heard of any issues of bump steer on JLs yet. I would do the lift and see what happens myself. Did EVO's website mention anything about a flip kit being recommended?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't really heard of any issues of bump steer on JLs yet. I would do the lift and see what happens myself. Did EVO's website mention anything about a flip kit being recommended?

Solid advice. I have the coilovers on our JL set to about 4" of lift and can't say that it's been an issue to not have a track bar relocation/drag link flip installed.

Top Bottom