Tax time…what are you buying?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice thread bump!

Once again, I'll likely owe taxes. If I somehow screwed up and actually get a return, I'll just toss it in the taxable account at Vanguard.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am looking forward to next year's return. Best estimate so far is that I'll be "saving" about $13,000 in taxes. http://taxplancalculator.com

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice thread bump!

Once again, I'll likely owe taxes. If I somehow screwed up and actually get a return, I'll just toss it in the taxable account at Vanguard.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am looking forward to next year's return. Best estimate so far is that I'll be "saving" about $13,000 in taxes. http://taxplancalculator.com

That’s about what I’ll be saving.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
A friend of mine mentioned Vanguard. I need to look into it more. My 403b isn't doing squat.

Vanguard is great due to their low expense ratios (i.e. fees) on a variety of funds. There are many options (and opinions) out there, but if you are in the accumulation phase I do not think it can be beat especially for an index fund investor.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Vanguard is great due to their low expense ratios (i.e. fees) on a variety of funds. There are many options (and opinions) out there, but if you are in the accumulation phase I do not think it can be beat especially for an index fund investor.

Their Total Stock Market Index fund is hard to beat.

desertrunner

Dang you’re married? Surprised she let you get axles.

Haha well my wife and I both have good jobs and no kids so we sock money away in 2 individual savings accounts that we can use at our leisure on what ever we want no questions asked. And that just so happens to be my jeep fund. Took me a while to save up for it but she couldn't tell me no haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom