Tea, Crumpets, and JK Dual Steering Stabilizers

JKUndaunted

And I would like to apologise once again to everyone for blowing my top.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUndaunted

3.5-4 is about the max before you fight caster/pinion angles w/ a stock axle.

Only if you are running the stock front drive shaft with single uj at front and Rzeppa joint at the t-case Or an aftermarket front driveshaft with the single uj at the front and double uj at the t-case as you must keep the pinion and driveshaft in a straight line.

Only if you are running the stock front drive shaft with single uj at front and Rzeppa joint at the t-case Or an aftermarket front driveshaft with the single uj at the front and double uj at the t-case as you must keep the pinion and driveshaft in a straight line.

Good luck with that lol
A straight line is impossible unless you can deal running 0 caster angle. In 2wd the shaft is not under load anyways. Regardless, but more so with a aftermarket shaft .. It's a fine balance. Some never seem to get rid of DL vibes especially with deeper gears.

Prorock FTW :D

JKUndaunted

Good luck with that lol
A straight line is impossible unless you can deal running 0 caster angle. In 2wd the shaft is not under load anyways. Regardless, but more so with a aftermarket shaft .. It's a fine balance. Some never seem to get rid of DL vibes especially with deeper gears.

I have been running with 6-7 degrees of caster at 3.5 inches with no vibes for the last 80,000 miles. I replaced my front driveshaft uj's at 45'000 miles. Still running the 2nd set with no signs of wear.

Attachments

• 1410436772510.jpg
    1410436772510.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1410436784540.jpg
    1410436784540.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 62

JKUndaunted

Oh yeah and I would love a front prorock 44. I cannot begin to comprehend the shipping cost and import duties. :(

Jackal01

Good luck with that lol

Exactly.

I was mainly questioning the "3.5 inch not much at all" when it does seem that the majority of JKs have roughly that much amount of lift give or take a tad. Just an observation really. I would say a budget boost would be "not much at all" if anything but hey...that's just me. :crazyeyes:

JKUndaunted

I did bring my detroit locker back from florida in my bag in 2012 without any problems after landing in the UK. I think trying to hide a prorock 44 might be a bit more difficult. ;)

JKUndaunted

Im not quite up to the standard of the dynatrac guys. Maybe I could buy it in pieces. Hahaha.

Tigrcky

Im not quite up to the standard of the dynatrac guys. Maybe I could buy it in pieces. Hahaha.

Just need a 12 volt battery, jumper cables and some bailing wire and you got grade z welds!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKUndaunted

Just need a 12 volt battery, jumper cables and some bailing wire and you got grade z welds!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Hey I can do better then that. Mine have been rated at an outstanding grade Y. :thumbup:

JKUndaunted

If you can cut your welds off with a wire brush your doing alright. :thumbup:

Top Bottom