TEASER VIDEO : The WAYALIFE California or Bust Epic Jeep Adventure

Crawler Kitty

Now that truly looks like a trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to see the full video when the trek is complete and Ken fully recovered. That will be reason to celebrate for sure! Thanks so much for sharing and the inspiration to go out and have adventures hoping we can make the next big trip!

pastorwug

Since we heard about this at Campwayalife we have been praying for Ken's full recovery. I hope he can fill in the details later about what happened and has happened. We're pulling for ya Ken.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Looks like another fantastic video in the works :thumbup

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail Bud

Hooked
Great teaser, brought back memories. I can't wait to finish when the time comes.
Thanks for everything Eddie and Cindy, it's a life time event.

To everyone on the trip it was so much fun, let's do it again. :eek: :D

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow! Another great trip and not without its excitement. Best wishes to Ken and I hope you can complete the journey soon.:yup:

bnatt78

Looks like an awesome trip. I can't wait to see the whole trip.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bozz

Love the teaser video, good thing I'm not epileptic. I'll be looking for that thing setting to slow it down for sure to hold me over til the adventures complete.

Kudos to you for awaiting Kens return to finish the journey... What a great thing to do!

Hope he has a new BA rig ready to go soon and makes a full recovery.

mrmet1983

Uh oh I saw some trail repair lol can't wait to see the entire video !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Oh no....can't post these videos on Mondays....I have to go to work right now lol. This has me all amped up now....replanting my upcoming weekend now!

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Super great memories

This teaser really stokes my wanderlust again. And it brings back memories of one terrific trip and the fantastic people that made it so terrific.
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for letting us be a part of your adventure. I know it took a boatload of preplanning and effort on your and Cindy's part. We really do appreciate that.
As for the rest of the group: You are the best. Never a dull moment or harsh word. I want to wheel some more with all of you. That is, if you'll have us. :blush:

Tom and Sue

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just confirmed that the web browser must support HTML5 to use the speed changer.

I must say you guys definitely took a ton of pics. Very cool!

Thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Wow I really enjoyed that teaser! I'm glad to hear ken is alright and recovering! How much more of the trail did you have to cover?

2 days worth. Needed to finish up the 2nd half of Nevada - the 40 Mile Desert and then cross over the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California. For the original emigrants, this was about the hardest stretch for them and where many abandoned all their worldly possessions and perished.

Now that truly looks like a trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to see the full video when the trek is complete and Ken fully recovered. That will be reason to celebrate for sure! Thanks so much for sharing and the inspiration to go out and have adventures hoping we can make the next big trip!

We hope that you and Panda can join us on future trips like this.

What an EPIC trip! I would so love to do something like that. Love the teaser.

It really was. I've looked and don't know that it's been done the way we did it following the original trail as close as possible and as much of it on dirt as we could in modern times. I think the last time anyone had done it was back in the 1940's.

Top Bottom