Teraflex 4inch long arm vs evo long arm

Not saying it is. But I've seen jeeps that sag in the rear because of the trail gear they carry with them.

That's not a long arm issue, that's a spring issue. Easy fix!

Edit: I want back and re read your post, but as stated before, I don't think your addressing it right.

Last edited:

rogerk93

4" is a LOT of lift. Is it safe to assume you'll be running 37" tires with full width factory fenders? What makes you sure you'll even need long arms?

Kind of what I was wondering too.

37's is what I was planning to go with. My fenders are just an inch thinner.

rogerk93

4" is a LOT of lift. Is it safe to assume you'll be running 37" tires with full width factory fenders? What makes you sure you'll even need long arms?

Kind of what I was wondering too.

What lift and is it a long or short arm are you running?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What lift and is it a long or short arm are you running?

I have run various short arm kits before I upgraded to long arms including Full-Traction, TeraFlex, Currie, JKS and more. I even ran the Full-Traction kit with coil overs for a time. I now run long arms but more for bombing across the desert and ON PAVEMENT performance than anything.

Commandojk13

So a great 4" lift would be????

I am looking around but I would like an opinion... I want to run 37's and was going to get jrcs mid fenders or even the smaller ones. I haven't decided honestly. I am not gonna lie I would like to run 40's even though some people say there is no need unless you are trying to climb some serious rock. I may not be on those crazy trails right now but I want to be. I may live in flat land Fl but I am planning on moving back to NJ and hitting Rausch creek often among other places.

so with all that said..... Great lifts? lets focus on pointing out what we would go with for a minute instead of continuing on talking about the bad. haha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So a great 4" lift would be????

I am looking around but I would like an opinion... I want to run 37's and was going to get jrcs mid fenders or even the smaller ones. I haven't decided honestly. I am not gonna lie I would like to run 40's even though some people say there is no need unless you are trying to climb some serious rock. I may not be on those crazy trails right now but I want to be. I may live in flat land Fl but I am planning on moving back to NJ and hitting Rausch creek often among other places.

so with all that said..... Great lifts? lets focus on pointing out what we would go with for a minute instead of continuing on talking about the bad. haha

He asked about two kits. Everyone is talking bad about one kit and not the other. Do you need me to explain which is better or can you read between the lines?

Commandojk13

He asked about two kits. Everyone is talking bad about one kit and not the other. Do you need me to explain which is better or can you read between the lines?

Let me reword this. I have heard enough about those two kits. Is there a kit that can be recommended from another company? From personal experience. I know what this convo has been about but I am trying to re~gear it to actually produce a suggestion for a specific kit or kits

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Let me reword this. I have heard enough about those two kits. Is there a kit that can be recommended from another company? From personal experience. I know what this convo has been about but I am trying to re~gear it to actually produce a suggestion for a specific kit or kits

Sure, start your own thread. OP asked about EVO and Terajunk.

rogerk93

That's not a long arm issue, that's a spring issue. Easy fix!

Edit: I want back and re read your post, but as stated before, I don't think your addressing it right.

I should have added that I was talking about the springs from both lifts. I mentioned long arm because that's my plan.

Top Bottom