Teraflex front trackbar

HDGasser

You're absolutely right but, you've got to know that most people on all these other sites will just recommend whatever it is they chose to buy and put down everything else even though they have ZERO experience with anything else. Me, I try to base what I recommend on what I have personally tested out and or have seen with my own eyes. But hey, that's just me.

And like you expressing your concerns about the broken 1st gen trackbars not from experience but from "bad shit people post". I do the same from my experience... Still truckin. :)

Really?? I can honestly say that I rarely see anyone talking smack about the products they've chosen to spend thousands of dollars on. Fact of the matter is, every time a thread like this pops up, there's always someone who will come on to say that they have one and it's held up great! If you think about it, you did just that and that's essentially the same thing as saying "hey, my shit didn't break today". Just trying to put some perspective on things.

You never seen the "new lift now death wobble" threads? Or the videos on YouTube showing aftermarket trackbars bending like a piece of plastic? "Broken monster track bar"? Broken teraflex tire carrier? Rattle can shitty built tire carriers? C'mon now Eddie...

Your absolutely right, I did that... Mine works great. But I'm not going to start a thread about it. Post up a bunch of pics of a non broken part... We want carnage!! LoL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And like you expressing your concerns about the broken 1st gen trackbars not from experience but from "bad shit people post".

Nope, don't need to rely on "bad shit people post" to know that I don't trust TeraFlex products anymore. I've personally installed most of their lifts and have tested them out. I have personally seen their bushings fail, I have personally seen their track bars fail, I have personally see their long arm brackets fail, I have personally seen their rocker guards fail and have personally seen their tire carrier fail. At some point and time, you start to see a pattern and that doesn't do a whole lot to instill confidence, at least for me anyway. I don't know you from Adam and don't know what kind of wheeling you really do but if you feel confident in your TeraFlex track bar, more power to you.

I do the same from my experience... Still truckin. :)

By all means, please do tell what kind of experience you really have with your track bar or, was the one wheeling trip to Death Valley the only time you've ever tested it out? Time, miles and abuse have a way of creeping up on you and the breaks I have seen weren't on new track bars. Just sayin.

You never seen the "new lift now death wobble" threads? Or the videos on YouTube showing aftermarket trackbars bending like a piece of plastic? "Broken monster track bar"? Broken teraflex tire carrier? Rattle can shitty built tire carriers? C'mon now Eddie...

Yeah yeah, they exist and depending on who you talk to, I'm the only guy making the posts regarding TeraFlex track bars breaking or their tire carrier breaking. The new lifts and death wobble, that's install error and far from a good example. As far as Smittybilt goes, I can't remember the last time I've seen a post where someone was hating on their tire carrier but what can I say, maybe I don't spend enough time on the forum. For me, more times than not, I see guys like you coming on to a thread like this to praise what you have and try to prove it by telling everyone how you bent your trussed axle housing with your HEMI powered JKU on 37's but your track bar still lives. And really, that's cool - everyone does it. Certainly, I'm sure it helps them to feel better about what they've chosen to buy.

Your absolutely right, I did that... Mine works great. But I'm not going to start a thread about it. Post up a bunch of pics of a non broken part... We want carnage!! LoL

Funny, it seems to me that you did start a thread about it and included a bunch of pics of non broken parts...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14398-Death-Valley-trip-2014

At least, that's the way I see it and I think it's great!

HDGasser

Nope, don't need to rely on "bad shit people post" to know that I don't trust TeraFlex products anymore. I've personally installed most of their lifts and have tested them out. I have personally seen their bushings fail, I have personally seen their track bars fail, I have personally see their long arm brackets fail, I have personally seen their rocker guards fail and have personally seen their tire carrier fail. At some point and time, you start to see a pattern and that doesn't do a whole lot to instill confidence, at least for me anyway. I don't know you from Adam and don't know what kind of wheeling you really do but if you feel confident in your TeraFlex track bar, more power to you.

And out of all the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of jeeps runnin there crap, a handfull fail. Not trying to push teraflex stuff, and there track bar is the only thing I have on my jeep. And hey what can I say for $40 it's workin.

And once it breaks I'll come back here and praise you and you can say "see I told you so" I spent all that $$$ for nothing and going back to the stock one.

By all means, please do tell what kind of experience you really have with your track bar or, was the one wheeling trip to Death Valley the only time you've ever tested it out? Time, miles and abuse have a way of creeping up on you and the breaks I have seen weren't on new track bars. Just sayin

C'mon now man... Do you know where I live?? Death Valley was an accident, got lost going up north. We got Westminster mall, Lakewood mall, Cerritos mall, DelAmo mall (more of a swapmeet), South Coast plaza... Shall I continue??

Just saying, but you know I'm just a mall crawler too. :cool:

Yeah yeah, they exist and depending on who you talk to, I'm the only guy making the posts regarding TeraFlex track bars breaking or their tire carrier breaking. The new lifts and death wobble, that's install error and far from a good example. As far as Smittybilt goes, I can't remember the last time I've seen a post where someone was hating on their tire carrier but what can I say, maybe I don't spend enough time on the forum. For me, more times than not, I see guys like you coming on to a thread like this to praise what you have and try to prove it by telling everyone how you bent your trussed axle housing with your HEMI powered JKU on 37's but your track bar still lives. And really, that's cool - everyone does it. Certainly, I'm sure it helps them to feel better about what they've chosen to buy.

Funny, it seems to me that you did start a thread about it and included a bunch of pics of non broken parts...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14398-Death-Valley-trip-2014

At least, that's the way I see it and I think it's great!

LMAO... You remind me of Obama! You are one smooth talkin SOB! But you forgot to throw in a couple Flatbill BRO's in there. And no not sayin your the only one talkin about teraflex.

Yep I'm am the cool guy, sorry you can't join cause your axles won't bend. :bleh:

And really? What mention of my beefy track bar did you see in any of my Death Valley pictures? Fortunately no carnage...that's a bad place to break stuff at. Specially with my wife and 3 y/o son.

Just like you showing what a great time I had in a place where people from all over the world travel to see and it's right in our backyard.

I really wish we get to meet some day so I can show you how COOL my HEMI JKU on 37's with a bent from axle really is. Then imma give you a kiss :brows:and take some shots of honey... That stuffs tasty.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And out of all the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of jeeps runnin there crap, a handfull fail.

That we know of. I have personally seen a handful, Mel at Off Road Evolution has seen even more - I can only guess how many there have really been. Of course, it only takes one to end a wheeling trip or worse.

Not trying to push teraflex stuff, and there track bar is the only thing I have on my jeep. And hey what can I say for $40 it's workin.

And once it breaks I'll come back here and praise you and you can say "see I told you so" I spent all that $$$ for nothing and going back to the stock one.

Seriously? In spite of what you seem to believe, would never wish something like that to happen to you. :rolleyes2:\

C'mon now man... Do you know where I live?? Death Valley was an accident, got lost going up north. We got Westminster mall, Lakewood mall, Cerritos mall, DelAmo mall (more of a swapmeet), South Coast plaza... Shall I continue??

Just saying, but you know I'm just a mall crawler too. :cool:

LMAO... You remind me of Obama! You are one smooth talkin SOB! But you forgot to throw in a couple Flatbill BRO's in there. And no not sayin your the only one talkin about teraflex.

Yep I'm am the cool guy, sorry you can't join cause your axles won't bend. :bleh:

:cheesy: I've been called a lot of things over the years but Obama is a first. As far as your mall crawlin goes, never said you weren't a badass, just trying to point out that it sometimes take a bit of time, miles and abuse for things to break. No need to be sensitive and all passive aggressive over a whole lot of nothing.

And really? What mention of my beefy track bar did you see in any of my Death Valley pictures? Fortunately no carnage...that's a bad place to break stuff at. Specially with my wife and 3 y/o son.

Just like you showing what a great time I had in a place where people from all over the world travel to see and it's right in our backyard.

I'm sorry, you seemed to be really butthurt over something and I'm not quite sure why for. Yeah, I did mention your DV trip because it was an example of you taking your Jeep out on the trail and didn't have any carnage. I mean, it is you who said that it never happens and that everyone wants to see the opposite. :idontknow:

I really wish we get to meet some day so I can show you how COOL my HEMI JKU on 37's with a bent from axle really is. Then imma give you a kiss :brows:and take some shots of honey... That stuffs tasty.

Not like I'm not down in your neck of the woods all the time and publically available. Come on by :yup:

HDGasser

Ok this copy n crop stuff is getting to complicated to do on a phone.

I agree, broken parts suck! And I never said you wished I would break something. I wouldn't wish a broken trackbar on my own enemy's! That's bad business.

I didn't mean the Obama thing in a bad way... I mean I can't stand the guy but I will give him he is one smoooooth talker! He'd call you a cheesedick with a hemi jku to your face and is walk away with a smile saying "ehh he ain't so bad!"

You can talk the talk and walk the walk, that comes from experience... I like it.

And you know what I ment about posting threads when nothing breaks, your just being a smart guy again.
Posting up that a trip was good is in essence a WAY of doing so but not what I ment.

And believe me I am far from butthurt, more just kinda bored at work and thought I'd get into a deep conversation with Mr. Eddie.

Sorry I didn't know up ur public agenda was posted somewhere? where in different cool guy loops rememberrr! Hellloooo!

But really tho if you are in the neighborhood id love to check out that beast of yours? I'll try and keep the kisses to a minimum if the wifeys with you, can't promise I won't keep my hands off the jeep tho... Just sayin. :drinks::blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't mean the Obama thing in a bad way... I mean I can't stand the guy but I will give him he is one smoooooth talker! He'd call you a cheesedick with a hemi jku to your face and is walk away with a smile saying "ehh he ain't so bad!"

You can talk the talk and walk the walk, that comes from experience... I like it.

Honestly, I think you're reading way too much into what I've been saying but, okay. :crazyeyes:

And you know what I ment about posting threads when nothing breaks, your just being a smart guy again.
Posting up that a trip was good is in essence a WAY of doing so but not what I ment.

And believe me I am far from butthurt, more just kinda bored at work and thought I'd get into a deep conversation with Mr. Eddie.

LOL!! Actually, I think I must be a little slow here because I'm not sure I know what you meant. But, I'm glad to hear you're not butthurt :yup:

Sorry I didn't know up ur public agenda was posted somewhere? where in different cool guy loops rememberrr! Hellloooo!

But really tho if you are in the neighborhood id love to check out that beast of yours? I'll try and keep the kisses to a minimum if the wifeys with you, can't promise I won't keep my hands off the jeep tho... Just sayin. :drinks::blush:

There's a sub-forum here called "Upcoming Trips & Events". You can click on the link below to see it now:

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Upcoming-Trips-amp-Events

If you take the time to look, you'll see that I have a Rubicon run posted up, a California Trail posted up and we just had a Suds-n-Grub in Hesperia last Friday and one down in Irvine at the beginning of the month.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I bent my tie rod wheeling hard one time. I'll never buy the same one again. Don't let the picture fool you that is a triple black diamond trail.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396319149.521610.jpg

HDGasser

Yeah I saw the rubicon trip and I know I asked if I could tag along on one of your adventures a while ago but that is the weekend after my sons 4th birfday and his party's usually leave me pretty damn broke for a few weeks.

I'll definetly try n make the irvine one tho.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yeah I saw the rubicon trip and I know I asked if I could tag along on one of your adventures a while ago but that is the weekend after my sons 4th birfday and his party's usually leave me pretty damn broke for a few weeks.

I'll definetly try n make the irvine one tho.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how does a guy with a Hemi JK get broke for a few weeks after a birthday party for a 4 y.o.? :thinking:

HDGasser

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how does a guy with a Hemi JK get broke for a few weeks after a birthday party for a 4 y.o.? :thinking:

I have a BIG Mexican family and a thirsty hemi!!

Jumpers, mechanical bull, keg, mariachi, taco guy, and countless bottles of fireball & tequila... Shit adds up quick.

Isn't that how all 4y/o partys are??
:cool:

marcmarcJK

I'm getting my parts together to do a 2.5" coil spring lift on my 2013 JKUR. I purchased Rancho 9000xl shocks and being concerned about my wheels being off even slightly due to any lift, I am getting ready to purchase the Teraflex monster front track bar Any opinions about this track bar? As a footnote, I am also purchasing wheel spacers as I'm planning to keep the stock wheels and mud terrains for a while. No plans to upgrade the bumpers anytime soon either.

I just installed the Rock Krawler Bomb Proof Trac Bar and it was an easy install.

1964812_10203576297675791_1787949600_n.jpg 10171157_10203576297395784_1515573701_n.jpg

Top Bottom