Teraflex windshield banner

JKWrang

Ok ok. I'll make the deal even better. I just bought two(2) original,Cream of the Crop, authentic even, ORE hood decals in a beautiful shade of Notsoblack to replace Mumbo's current ones. If, when I get home in a couple weeks, I decide I'm just not jumping for joy over the way they look, (Feng Shui and all), I will give them to you for free if Noroad drops the coin for shipping.

Whaaa? What do I have to do?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

It will be a really interesting Jeep-off seeing as noroad won't be driving his, and will be helping us newbs on the "good driver" mod.... but lets not focus on the specifics.

Imjust gona run over objects on foot his jeep wont get me lol hahah!!! take the sticker offfffffff lol please its bothering me, or get another one lol

StrizzyChris

Well currently I'm not, the Mrs and I are truckers. Won't see me house for another week, although I don't need to be there for this deal.

Lee, did you happen to get the Teraflex keychain I included with the king bumpstops I sent ya?

I'm sad that a writeup of its application was not done... or at least a pic in your build thread :grayno:

noroad

Well currently I'm not, the Mrs and I are truckers. Won't see me house for another week, although I don't need to be there for this deal.

you should hit us up if you are ever coming to boston we can buy you and the Mrs. a drink!! (a trucker friendly one if in a rush)

Top Bottom