Teraflex windshield banner

JKWrang

While it looked cool it was the wrong company!!!!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

It did look cool! I just wanted a matching sticker, I mean I run their lift so Im not ashamed! Just... one side was naked LOL. I'll either get ORE stickers or go get new TF stickers that match on both sides... Either way LOL

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

It did look cool! I just wanted a matching sticker, I mean I run their lift so Im not ashamed! Just... one side was naked LOL. I'll either get ORE stickers or go get new TF stickers that match on both sides... Either way LOL

Go ore or wayalife :)

Sent from my whatchamacallit

David1tontj

It's ok, I like teraflex too. Not their tire carriers, but certainly some of their other stuff. I wonder how many stickers I could get for this!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411058440.921313.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

NAUJK

This thread entertained me greatly haha. Ill take some free ore stickers!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

It's ok, I like teraflex too. Not their tire carriers, but certainly some of their other stuff. I wonder how many stickers I could get for this!! View attachment 100822

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

If you take a pic of you burning that I'll send you the jeep flag I've flown all deployment.

JKWrang

It's ok, I like teraflex too. Not their tire carriers, but certainly some of their other stuff. I wonder how many stickers I could get for this!! View attachment 100822

Now I've seen that logo as a windshield banner and I did not like itttt. The solid color letters were dope though. Nice flag!

David1tontj

If you take a pic of you burning that I'll send you the jeep flag I've flown all deployment.

I like them for the best mod on my jeep.. The tera-low 4:1 t-case.

Are you in Washington or Hawaii? If Hawaii, what island ?

DA RUNT

I like them for the best mod on my jeep.. The tera-low 4:1 t-case.

Are you in Washington or Hawaii? If Hawaii, what island ?

Neither right now lol. Originally from Kauai, spent 3 years on Oahu tho. Noticed the HE>I sticker from the north shore on you're rig. You got family out there?

David1tontj

I forgot to bring it, but I was gonna sneak this banner on the WAL rockin rubicon trip and hang it on Moby during the night! Would've been awesome.

DA RUNT

I forgot to bring it, but I was gonna sneak this banner on the WAL rockin rubicon trip and hang it on Moby during the night! Would've been awesome.

Lmao that would have been funny

David1tontj

Neither right now lol. Originally from Kauai, spent 3 years on Oahu tho. Noticed the HE>I sticker from the north shore on you're rig. You got family out there?

No, we've been to Maui several times, and I liked what the sticker meant.

Actually, we are heading to Maui again next thursday

DA RUNT

No, we've been to Maui several times, and I liked what the sticker meant.

Actually, we are heading to Maui again next thursday

Oh cool, went to church right across the HE>i store in Haleiwa. Maui is awesome, have a great time and eat some Krispy Kreme donuts for me

JKWrang

This thread has gone from a sticker request to a jeep off, BK Lounge, hood defacement, Maui and flag burning in under 10 pages.... LOL

JAGS

Hooked
This thread has gone from a sticker request to a jeep off, BK Lounge, hood defacement, Maui and flag burning in under 10 pages.... LOL

Seems pretty typical to me. :idontknow:

David1tontj

Who wants to get together and do a trail run on Saturday?

😁

David1tontj

Check our this rig I saw yesterday. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411066125.805739.jpg

Hahahahah😁

Top Bottom