Teraflex windshield banner

bkac

Caught the Bug
Who wants to get together and do a trail run on Saturday?

😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Where we going?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
No, we've been to Maui several times, and I liked what the sticker meant.

Actually, we are heading to Maui again next thursday

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I saw HE>I when we were in Hawaii a few weeks ago and didn't know what it meant I just looked it up that's really cool

David1tontj

Where we going?

I was only trying to cover more topics I. This thread... Not sure I can do this weekend. I think I might be fabbing on my new trailer if I'm not trying to finish the bathroom remodel.

JKWrang

I was only trying to cover more topics I. This thread... Not sure I can do this weekend. I think I might be fabbing on my new trailer if I'm not trying to finish the bathroom remodel.

wrenching party at your house!!!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug

Not to start another topic but did you buy a trailer to tow the jeep already?

David1tontj

Not to start another topic but did you buy a trailer to tow the jeep already?

No, got one to tow behind the jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411067271.341177.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
I posted that I have a Rough Country windshield decal in white if anybody wants it, free shipping. You can pm me if you're too embarrassed to admit you want it. Its been in the tool box for quite some time but it still should be ok. If its from Rough Country is should be a high quality decal, right?

Tigrcky

So beer and steaks on the grill for guys to use double bubble on your trailer as makeshift welds?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKWrang

I posted that I have a Rough Country windshield decal in white if anybody wants it, free shipping. You can pm me if you're too embarrassed to admit you want it. Its been in the tool box for quite some time but it still should be ok. If its from Rough Country is should be a high quality decal, right?

Probably higher quality than the lift kits, thats for sure!!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

I saw HE>I when we were in Hawaii a few weeks ago and didn't know what it meant I just looked it up that's really cool

Yup there's a cool story behind the whole thing too. They opened a second store in SoCal also. Great people!!!

pastorwug

Please allow me to just throw this out folks - if you've been wanting the HE>I sticker and were ether not sure:
1. What it means - "He (The Lord) is greater than I"
2. Where to get one (or more)
3. How to afford one (or more, they're relatively cheap)

Let me help you:
The folks that make these are, as said, a wonderful group of Christians that are making a humble statement about their position below (status and fame) the Lord God.
I will purchase up to two stickers for anyone that wants them in the color: white.
All you need to do is PM me and tell me your full name and full address.
I will ship them to you at no charge - all I ask is that you post a picture of where you put your stickers on your Jeep.
It's just as simple as that.

Blessings!

Paul

DA RUNT

That's awesome Paul. They really are great Christian people, was fortunate enough to attend church with them in Haleiwa. Started as a screen saver on a phone and blossomed from there. These also ship for free, even to Afghanistan as I've had some sent here.

Top Bottom