Texas Wave from Austin!

Jegar

Missed your wave thread! Looking forward to meeting you at the HF run!!! Gorgeous pup and sharp rig. (I'm assuming you have already sold your Willys rims? I recently purchased a purchased a set of pristine wheels from a guy who had the dealership exchange the wheels before he picked up his Jeep, so they are now too pretty to put on. But my current rims now went from "Oh, that will buff out....kinda," to "Cool! Looks like you wheel that thing" to "Umm, that's just down-right abusive[emoji3])

Willys_ATX

Missed your wave thread! Looking forward to meeting you at the HF run!!! Gorgeous pup and sharp rig. (I'm assuming you have already sold your Willys rims? I recently purchased a purchased a set of pristine wheels from a guy who had the dealership exchange the wheels before he picked up his Jeep, so they are now too pretty to put on. But my current rims now went from "Oh, that will buff out....kinda," to "Cool! Looks like you wheel that thing" to "Umm, that's just down-right abusive[emoji3])

Thanks, Jegar. Excited to meet y'all!

I still have the Willys rims and stock BFG tires on them sitting at my house. Haven't really tried to get rid of them yet. I got a year of major enjoyment out of them both from looks and how they performed.

Top Bottom