Texas Wayalife Group Newbie Run

Jackal01

What I posted is pretty much it. Even if it was a bad picture of a rig and the only picture, I posted it. I even tried to get some on my phone but none of yours.

tdougherty81

Not much on that camera.

Attachments

• 1444100548755.jpg
    1444100548755.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 1444100706580.jpg
    1444100706580.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 1444100758858.jpg
    1444100758858.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 87

iRonin

These pictures are great! Dave.. I'm totally using one of yours as my FB banner.....

I only got a handful of pictures before 2 things happened: 1) I got busy and 2) I cracked my phone while we were doing Greenhorn.

I did, however, manage to snag a few vids as well just not enough for a full feature so I was curious if I could use some of ya'll's pics as supplemental in a video short that puts them all together? Any objections?

Either way, here are the few I managed to get:
IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1661.jpg IMG_1651.jpg IMG_1654.jpg IMG_1648.jpg

daverawr

These pictures are great! Dave.. I'm totally using one of yours as my FB banner.....

I only got a handful of pictures before 2 things happened: 1) I got busy and 2) I cracked my phone while we were doing Greenhorn.

I did, however, manage to snag a few vids as well just not enough for a full feature so I was curious if I could use some of ya'll's pics as supplemental in a video short that puts them all together? Any objections?

Either way, here are the few I managed to get:
View attachment 168573 View attachment 168574 View attachment 168575 View attachment 168576 View attachment 168577

You by all means have all permission to use my pictures! lmk if you want certain pics without a watermark, I'll send em to you via email or any other way. Thanks :)

iRonin

You by all means have all permission to use my pictures! lmk if you want certain pics without a watermark, I'll send em to you via email or any other way. Thanks :)

Sweet; naw man I'm happy to rep ya on em, you on Instagram by chance

daverawr

Sweet; naw man I'm happy to rep ya on em, you on Instagram by chance

Yeah Instagram is @daverawr same user name as most of my stuff wish I had my go pro for the run, but couldn't find memory card for it the day of. Or else would have made a YouTube video for my YouTube. :(

daverawr

I believe the Gobi comes with some rubber isolaters to keep it from banging.

From what i saw when looking closely at the rack in person, there are the rubber isolators on the sides by the rear corners and i believe up front by the a-pillar but i think he was more concerned about it touching the hard top etc. where i did not see any of those isolators.

Exodus 4x4

I believe the Gobi comes with some rubber isolaters to keep it from banging.

From what i saw when looking closely at the rack in person, there are the rubber isolators on the sides by the rear corners and i believe up front by the a-pillar but i think he was more concerned about it touching the hard top etc. where i did not see any of those isolators.

It doesn't make contact with the hard top at all. It's a real solid product and doesn't move around. No banging.

Top Bottom