Texas Wayalife Group Newbie Run

What I posted is pretty much it. Even if it was a bad picture of a rig and the only picture, I posted it. I even tried to get some on my phone but none of yours.

Not much on that camera.

Attachments

• 1444100548755.jpg
    1444100548755.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 1444100706580.jpg
    1444100706580.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 1444100758858.jpg
    1444100758858.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 87
These pictures are great! Dave.. I'm totally using one of yours as my FB banner.....

I only got a handful of pictures before 2 things happened: 1) I got busy and 2) I cracked my phone while we were doing Greenhorn.

I did, however, manage to snag a few vids as well just not enough for a full feature so I was curious if I could use some of ya'll's pics as supplemental in a video short that puts them all together? Any objections?

Either way, here are the few I managed to get:
IMG_1660.jpgIMG_1661.jpgIMG_1651.jpgIMG_1654.jpgIMG_1648.jpg

These pictures are great! Dave.. I'm totally using one of yours as my FB banner.....

I only got a handful of pictures before 2 things happened: 1) I got busy and 2) I cracked my phone while we were doing Greenhorn.

I did, however, manage to snag a few vids as well just not enough for a full feature so I was curious if I could use some of ya'll's pics as supplemental in a video short that puts them all together? Any objections?

Either way, here are the few I managed to get:
View attachment 168573View attachment 168574View attachment 168575View attachment 168576View attachment 168577

You by all means have all permission to use my pictures! lmk if you want certain pics without a watermark, I'll send em to you via email or any other way. Thanks :)

You by all means have all permission to use my pictures! lmk if you want certain pics without a watermark, I'll send em to you via email or any other way. Thanks :)

Sweet; naw man I'm happy to rep ya on em, you on Instagram by chance

Sweet; naw man I'm happy to rep ya on em, you on Instagram by chance

Yeah Instagram is @daverawr same user name as most of my stuff wish I had my go pro for the run, but couldn't find memory card for it the day of. Or else would have made a YouTube video for my YouTube. :(

I believe the Gobi comes with some rubber isolaters to keep it from banging.

From what i saw when looking closely at the rack in person, there are the rubber isolators on the sides by the rear corners and i believe up front by the a-pillar but i think he was more concerned about it touching the hard top etc. where i did not see any of those isolators.

I believe the Gobi comes with some rubber isolaters to keep it from banging.

From what i saw when looking closely at the rack in person, there are the rubber isolators on the sides by the rear corners and i believe up front by the a-pillar but i think he was more concerned about it touching the hard top etc. where i did not see any of those isolators.

It doesn't make contact with the hard top at all. It's a real solid product and doesn't move around. No banging.

Top Bottom