Thank You Wayalife!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Thank you Eddie and Cindy! I wouldn’t even know where to search to get the SEMA info that you compile for all of us to easily look at and enjoy! Safe travels home!

JonSinger

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for everything y’all do year around and thank you for taking the time to give us what’s good and bad at SEMA can’t wait to meet y’all in person someday and buy y’all a drink or 6

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Battle Born JK

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for changing my way of life thank you for execpting me and my family into the wayalife and thank you to all the wayalife family for bringing us into your wayalife. Thanks again 😂😂👏👏

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I couldn't agree more. I'd ghosted through a couple of forums before this and been unsatisfied by the guys who claimed they were pro Jeep mechanics as they swore but their stock axles on 40 inch tires. This place had really been invaluable to me as I build my experience working on my rig.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Thank y’all so much Eddie and Cindy for devoting so much of yalls time putting so much effort into covering SEMA and sharing the experience with all of us
Very thankful because without y’all it wouldn’t be possible

longarmwj

For sure they deserve a round of applause!! Doing what they do can't always be easy, but they have grown one hell of a community here :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Standing applause. Unsure a lot of people envy what you guys do. Who wouldn't want to be able to do what the both of you door a living yet you take the time to share it and help out as often as you can. Thanks for all you do. I actually just referenced the transfer case and diff service yesterday. Amazing when you google those things it directs you here..haha. Must be doing something right. Keep it up.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone, Cindy and I are truly humbled by all your kind words. All we ever hope to do is provide the best coverage of SEMA that we can and if we've been able to do that for you, we're glad to hear it. :cool:

longarmwj

Thank you everyone, Cindy and I are truly humbled by all your kind words. All we ever hope to do is provide the best coverage of SEMA that we can and if we've been able to do that for you, we're glad to hear it. :cool:

It's not just SEMA. It's the videos, the write ups, the old iron restorations, constant coverage of new models coming out, the community, and everything else on here. I don't think there is any other website you can go on where you get the pictures, videos, advice, and people that you get here :thumb:

critter812

I'm soooo Happy I found this site before my Build went too far down the wrong path for my intended use for it! Thanks to you both My build has changed 3 times. And also thanks to everyone else here who post up there build threads and the good the bad and the ugly!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Kudos

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all the things you do for all of us, the wonderful videos, write-ups, pictures, advice and guidance. Because of you we with the fever have a place to feel at home.
Bravo Zulu

bill.turner

Eddy and Cindy have developed their own brand and have developed it into a successful business. Cheers to them for being hardworking, dedicated and innovative. Thanks for maintaining this forum to allow the WAL family to be part of it all.

Top Bottom