Thanks for Nothing JKS Manufacturing - RESOLVED

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I actually have an image of yours I want to use (and you will get credit :beer:) but I will send it over to you and see if you have one with a watermark actually.

It is watermarked!!! :)

E-mail incoming.
E-mail sent just to touch base.

Thanks Rancho, I really do appreciate it. :yup:

longarmwj

I've never been impressed with JKS anyway. I had both their disconnects and their adjustable trackbar and both of them failed on me within a month and a half. Hell my trackbar left me stranded on the side of the road in Atlanta. Not a good situation especially since I forgot my pistol at home that day. Needless to say I didn't buy from them again and the blatant disrespect they showed towards you just sealed the deal.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I use to photograph a lot of professional boxing fights and up and would email an image or two to coming boxers who didn't make a lot of money. They would crop the image so bad just to crop off the watermark and chop their legs offs. People are just ungrateful.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for Nothing JKS Manufacturing

I actually have an image of yours I want to use (and you will get credit :beer:) but I will send it over to you and see if you have one with a watermark actually.

It is watermarked!!! :)

E-mail incoming.
E-mail sent just to touch base.

And that sports fans, is called class. You either have it or you don't. Rancho has it.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sad part is this is rampant across the internet. Did a quick look on one of your writeups

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-ups/spidertrax-wheel-spacers-installation-write-up

and your picture is on Rocky Road.com selling spacers with of course no credit.

http://www.rocky-road.com/jeep-grand-cherokee-wheel-spacers.html

Sad part is it would cost a fortune to litigate and you probably wouldn't recoup your legal fees in return.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I contacted Rock-Road and they have since removed my photo. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like they have a new post!

Thanks for posting that up. Would have been nicer had they just done this from the beginning... or after I confronted them but in all honesty, it's never to late to make things right and I'm grateful for them giving me credit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another write-up that I just posted up last week for a set of disconnect that I installed on my XJ.

main.php

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-Cherokee-Sway-Bar-Link-Installation-Write-Up

Dean454

It's a shame about JKS given they have wheeled with you so many times on the JKX. They should give you the respect at least as professionals if not as a friend. But I give them credit for making things right with Eddie

Last edited:

JKbrick

I'm guessing things at JKS changed when they, possibly being a smaller company I don't really know this, were purchased by a larger company then boom, the only thing that matters is the dollar.

OJK12

I'm glad they made things right. It was just the honorable thing to do even if it was late.

Top Bottom