Thanks to all the Veterans out there!

Ddays

Hooked
And all current armed forces members as well. I don't know if I could make the sacrifices that you and your families have to go through
in order to do what you do. You have my heartfelt thanks and appreciation! :thumb:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Yes, many thanks. Words on one day of the year isn't enough. Thanks everyday. And may those that fought and died rest in peace. Till we see them again.

:usa:

98chilipepperxj

Happy Veterans day to all my brothers and sisters past and present. Thank you for the hard work and dedication you gave to give us our freedom. And Thank you all who give their love and support on this forum, for this veterans day.

TheFett

Thank you to ALL who have served, giving ALL the rest of US the freedoms we tend to take for granted every day!! ALSO while thanking those Veterans, can I also thank your families? It's YOU & YOUR families that tend to GIVE the most........SO THANK YOU!!! :drinks:

JAGS

Hooked
Thank you all for the sacrifices you make daily, so that we can live our lives as proud Americans. Happy Veterans Day. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

sparkymoffett

Thanks to those who have served and are still fighting the good fight.
I'm proud to be part of the baddest brother/sisterhood in the world.

Top Bottom