That 70's Thread

WJCO

Meme King
I can still taste and smell 'bowling alley' smoke-filled air while looking at this picture.

Cigarette_Vending_Machine.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I remember the 70’s well...got my first car (‘68 VW bus)...my first kiss...my first shotgun (model 37 Ithaca Deerslayer 12 ga)...1970 was the first year the Oakland Raiders was in the NFL (previous 10 seasons in the AFL) and won their 1st Super Bowl championship in 1977...

It was a great decade...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Close. A 76 Ramcharger.[emoji106]
Holy shit, no Way! Hardly ever see another Trailduster. I had the 74 twin! Jackman wheels, light blue, duals with glass packs, 35 gallon tank.... loved taking the top off because the door was frameless that year.
I have to dig my pics out now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Thats the real deal right there. None of this tube chassis, mid engine, fiber glass body to look like an lgbtq unicorn we see today. I was obsessed with Bigfoot as a kid. Anyome remember the "rivalry" between Bigfoot and USA1(Chevy's answer to monster trucks)?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahaha, hell ya. Bearfoot came out too. Remember he floated Bigfoot across the river? Pretty sure that was in the 80's tho...

rubiDave

Mine had the 360. Plastic timing chain gear broke a few weeks after I bought it. It was 2 yrs old and had 70k mi
Damn, I thought the Ramcharger's had the turn signal in the grill. Oh well, still badass! :thumb:
Thank God gas was cheap and I had the 318 instead of the 440. I think that pig got like 10 mpg downhill

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom