The 2015 Moab Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR Concept Vehicles are HERE!!

Which is your favorite 2015 Mopar Concept Jeep?

• Red Rock Responder

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • Staff Car

Votes: 72 17.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Jeep Chief

Votes: 196 46.8%
  • Renegade Desert Hawk

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Cherokee Canyon Trail

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Grand Cherokee Overlander

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters

DirtDevil63

you wont see any of these concepts ever in any wrangler ever again. How hard is it to make a d110 roof?! I guess not that hard. It seems to me that these are being made for aftermarket companies to duplicate. Jeep will never make any of this stuff. They are to busy making dodge darts and fiat 500s into "Jeeps"

Rccrwlr

What happened to the Stitch????

I saw on my phone "Red Rocks Responder", being a member of RR4W, I parked fast, grabbed the tablet and had to log in, got my password wrong the first time, finally got in, opened the thread, picturing in my head a Jeep that was responding to red rocks.

And I see a bastardized chevy avalanche. I just hear that "wrong answer" sound from a thousand game shows and video games.

I think I'm stuck with my TJ forever, and if thats the best Jeep can do it shows they dont listen to the long time supporters and fans, just the soccer mommies who want a better 'pretend it's a real Jeep" grocery getter. Maybe I should buy an FJ or a Defender.

I decided last year nothing but a stitch could ever replace my beloved TJ, but I never expected Jeep to make me self conscious about driving a Jeep, hopefully none of these get made and we can all be proud Jeep owners still.

Like this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426785436.047393.jpg .

aermotor

Red Rock Responder could be cool but has some really whack lines and geometry.

The Cheif is amazing, sans all the Hawaiian stuff...

LeighP

The Chief and the Staff car are equal tops in my book. Love them both.
The Chief grill/front treatment is awesome, and the mil spec look really works for me. :rock:

Mad Mac

The Red Rock Responder would sell well to hunters, ranchers and horse people. You can throw a bloody carcass in the back end or carry some feed, lick buckets, salt blocks, hay, saddles and tack. Might hold a small ATV. Fiat/Chrysler needs a Wrangler based pickup in my view.

ljvsnyder

I really like the red rock responder; then the chief, minus the interior; then the staff car; the grand cheerokee and the cherokee.

atrollip

I kinda like the Africa but it dies really have that Land rover effect going. I really like the functionality of Red Rock responder built in panels at the back that hold the equipment, nice way to utilise space.
On the other hand I really hope that the diesels become more available in America because they are really awesome....

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have to go with the Chief also, I see the Avalanche/Ridgeline influence in the Red Rock and I like it anyways and the Staff car is very cool.

thardy

Banned
Chief hand down. I really want to build an old FSJ. It would be incredible if they actually made that thing.

Chief hand down. I really want to build an old FSJ. It would be incredible if they actually made that thing.

After looking very close to the Chief it looks like it is on a JKU frame with a body kit. I so want that kit and will build it once they come out. Put a 6.4L Hemi in it and rock the wheels off of it. :rock:

Top Bottom