The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Jackal01

Holy crap. This trip is all I have been thinking about lately.
Sports cage: 90% in the garage. Powder coat or rattle can?????
This is all I have been thinking about since this thread was started!

I just installed mine last week. I rattle canned flat/matte black as the final coat. Spray paint has never failed me for my bumpers, armor, etc. I would only PC if I was going for color matching other than black/white.

Flat Top

Any benefit to starting a "Spare Parts List" for the trip? I'm trying to figure out what repair parts to take "just in case". I'll end up having a set of stock rubi rear axles and a couple of other items. In order to save space and avoid having duplicates of larger items would it make sense to coordinate within the group? Just an idea.

Jackal01

Any benefit to starting a "Spare Parts List" for the trip? I'm trying to figure out what repair parts to take "just in case". I'll end up having a set of stock rubi rear axles and a couple of other items. In order to save space and avoid having duplicates of larger items would it make sense to coordinate within the group? Just an idea.
I won't have space for spare parts. Not for this trip.

Jackal01

Well yea...I have my box of fluids, some hoses, a belt, couple other small things but no shafts, drivelines, axles, mufflers, etc. I should be fine.

Top Bottom