The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Flat Top

Driving as well, Abilene to Albuquerque looks to be the looooongest stretch with nothing.

Loading up the 430n hard drive with Czech Polkas to make the old man happy.

Jackal01

A reminder for those with CHL and Texas Law Shield...activate multi state coverage if you normally don't use it. We don't ever leave texas so I'll be paying for September and October multi state.

OhNoTheJiggies

Also wanted to see if anyone was going to be taking any video :D ... we plan on bringing our GoPro and Rebel T3i(stills camera but shoots pretty decent video)... to take some videos... possibly of everyone so I can put together a video to remember the experience by. Also, can always potentially use it later in life to convince loved ones to let you spend more money on the jeep :cheesy: ... or even just to buy a new one :yup:

Flat Top

Also wanted to see if anyone was going to be taking any video :D ... we plan on bringing our GoPro and Rebel T3i(stills camera but shoots pretty decent video)... to take some videos... possibly of everyone so I can put together a video to remember the experience by. Also, can always potentially use it later in life to convince loved ones to let you spend more money on the jeep :cheesy: ... or even just to buy a new one :yup:

I'll have my GoPro and Gear 360 going most of the time as well as my old T1i DSLR.

Exodus 4x4

Just want to update those that ordered shirts or hoodies. They're here and packages ready to ship. If you emailed me and ordered one then I have emailed you back with your total that included shipping. I'd like to get these out to you ASAP. If I don't hear back from you soon I'll assume you changed your mind and will donate your shirt or hoodie to a hurricane Harvey relief organization.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mizippi

Just want to update those that ordered shirts or hoodies. They're here and packages ready to ship. If you emailed me and ordered one then I have emailed you back with your total that included shipping. I'd like to get these out to you ASAP. If I don't hear back from you soon I'll assume you changed your mind and will donate your shirt or hoodie to a hurricane Harvey relief organization.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got mine today. Thx!!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
while I wont be able to join you fella's for this I am going to be up there as I start vacation on the 30th . my plan is to hit Great sand dunes n.p. then scoot along on trails all the way over to Ouray , been scouting on on trx trailmap and its a doable thing ..

Top Bottom