The almighty Wayalife is God's and I'm just an idiot with a JK

aermotor

I'm actually totally fine being wrong, I really am. I simply haven't had the problems (yet?) that others have claimed they have is all. I don't claim to know it all I just give my experience however simple minded it might be. I really am willing to have all my shit fail and suck and be stuck on a trail and say, Eddie, you were right!

And when you jump on a new guys back as you do, what other conclusion do you expect to be formed.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm actually totally fine being wrong, I really am. I simply having had the problems (yet?) that others have claimed they have is all. I don't claim to know it all I just give my experience however simple minded it might be. I really am willing to have all my shit fail and suck and be stuck on a trail and say, Eddie, you were right!

And when you jump on a new guys back as you do, what other conclusion do you expect to be formed.

Keep running that garbage it will fail on you.

aermotor

I don't wheel to push or break my shit, but if it happens, I will be sure to replace it with better shit and share my experiences which will echo the sentiments of those here I'm sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm actually totally fine being wrong, I really am. I simply having had the problems (yet?) that others have claimed they have is all. I don't claim to know it all I just give my experience however simple minded it might be. I really am willing to have all my shit fail and suck and be stuck on a trail and say, Eddie, you were right!

Please, there's a BIG difference (sorry for yelling) between "sharing your experiences" and coming on to "refute" what others have said. If you're going to "refute" something as in, PROVE THAT IT'S NOT TRUE as defined in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, I think it's on you to qualify your proof.

And, when you come on here with what others on other forums like to say about us in your head, I can't imagine how you could come to any other conclusion than the one you seemed to have formed.

aermotor

Probably could have picked a better word than refute, sorry about that.

You're right, sorry to come at you that way.

Top Bottom