The Animal-JK build

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I was talking to my wife last night about painting the gussets and she suggested using press and seal for masking stuff off. Pintrest is where she saw it. It worked great!

Used a little foil too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368631822.724055.jpg

Never thought I'd get great advice about painting from my wife! :crazyeyes:

WAYALIFE APP 

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You did loosen the LCA bolts before jacking it up right? If you didn't you will have one hell of a time getting them off. Ask me how I know.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
You did loosen the LCA bolts before jacking it up right? If you didn't you will have one hell of a time getting them off. Ask me how I know.

Lol. I didn't loosen them but did have to jack the axle back up some to get the bolts out. These new ones are being a little bitchy going in. Gonna wait till some help arrives.

I'll start on the drag link flip till they get here.😜

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol. I didn't loosen them but did have to jack the axle back up some to get the bolts out. These new ones are being a little bitchy going in. Gonna wait till some help arrives.

I'll start on the drag link flip till they get here.😜

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

From personal experience I would put the wheels on and put the jeep on the ground. Then jack it up whichever way you need to to get them in. It's really hard to get it right without playing around with it a lot.

Top Bottom