The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
LOL - seems that our most recent video has been a hit with the self-righteous in this world. Here's one that I got from a Charles Pridgen. Apparently, showing a moment of genuine frustration is unforgivable.

View attachment 355723

I finally got around to watching this video, which was great BTW. These people that have a problem with your reaction must live very sheltered lives. Particularly in the current climate

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - got this one from a hater called J Maxey. Apparently, he's either too stupid, incapable of paying attention or just too new to Jeeps to know anything or all of the above.

J Maxey.jpg

jdofmemi

LOL - got this one from a hater called J Maxey. Apparently, he's either too stupid, incapable of paying attention or just too new to Jeeps to know anything or all of the above.

View attachment 355862

Good reply.

Those paying attention might have picked up that his jeep was maybe the oldest there, same as Moby and other than Moby probably has the most trail time, and things wear out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - gotta love these morons who chime in thinking they know everything. Just got this one from a guy who calls himself David Bowie.

IMG_6908.jpg

I responded with the following but he deleted his comment before I could take a screen shot of both.

Umm, Moby doesn’t have a HEMI and RPM didn’t to the swap. We installed our original LS with the help of our friends at EVO and it ran trouble free for almost 10 years. Sure, we’ve had problems recently but your comment only proves you don’t have a clue as to what you’re talking about. Also, not trying to talk shit about AMW but I have personally seen problems with their swaps too. But hey, thanks for playing.

:rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I don't know what's up with all the self-righteous squares lately but here's our newest unsubscriber, Norm Meunier and all because I swore in our last video. :crazyeyes:

Norm Meunier.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always, there at least one internet expert who's gonna chime in on a video like this and it would appear that Not J will be the first of them.

Not J.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
As always, there at least one internet expert who's gonna chime in on a video like this and it would appear that Not J will be the first of them.

View attachment 356388

With the symptom you had, fuel pressure would have likely been low when the issue occurred, which still doesn't isolate the cause of the problem. A fuel pressure test probably wouldn't have given you any more info than you already had. Not J probably thinks a mask can stop a virus.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the symptom you had, fuel pressure would have likely been low when the issue occurred, which still doesn't isolate the cause of the problem. A fuel pressure test probably wouldn't have given you any more info than you already had. Not J probably thinks a mask can stop a virus.

What? Masks don’t stop a virus?? [emoji15]

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom