The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got and from a guy named prodeo216. Of course, he never bothered to watch the WHOLE video but made sure to let me know how pointless it was.
prodeo2167.png

jeeeep

Hooked
Here's one that I just got and from a guy named prodeo216. Of course, he never bothered to watch the WHOLE video but made sure to let me know how pointless it was.
View attachment 400489
wtf?? LOL
this is symptomatic of social media short attention span causing people to shove their head up their ass further and further and never seeing the bigger picture of options available because they need every detail spoon fed.

You lost the opportunity to expand this video by at least 15 minutes explaining the unnecessary... much like those that spend 15 minutes going over every detail on the exterior of the packaging lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who would have thought we would have gotten so much entertainment from a poster in someones garage!
I'm glad it was there, not for political reasons, just for the laughs!
People are stupid.
The whole thing is just nuts. All through college, I was the odd man out when it came to most things and yet, I still had plenty of friends. They all thought I was crazy but none of them actually hated me for thinking what I did and do. To have total strangers come unglued like this... over a poster?? Yeah, it's been entertaining for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wtf?? LOL
this is symptomatic of social media short attention span causing people to shove their head up their ass further and further and never seeing the bigger picture of options available because they need every detail spoon fed.

You lost the opportunity to expand this video by at least 15 minutes explaining the unnecessary... much like those that spend 15 minutes going over every detail on the exterior of the packaging lol
LOL - even if I were to spoon feed every detail, they never stick around for every bite being served.

DaJudge

The whole thing is just nuts. All through college, I was the odd man out when it came to most things and yet, I still had plenty of friends. They all thought I was crazy but none of them actually hated me for thinking what I did and do. To have total strangers come unglued like this... over a poster?? Yeah, it's been entertaining for sure.
We have become a society of intolerance!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really a hater comment or at least, directed toward me but I thought I would share it just the same and mainly because it's something I see all the time. This one comes from a jasongardener1910 and it was to disparage the fact that I was willing to swap out factory Fox shocks for a set of Rancho's. You know, because as you'll learn on the internet, anything made by Fox has to be superior.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 080206.png

kevman65

Hooked
I can't believe that someone thinks a manufacturers spec built shock is better than just about anything on the market.

The Fox shocks have sucked since day 1 on my JT.

Most of those ewet00b junkies don't realize you can't buy the OEM shock from Fox, theirs is better than the MOPAR one.

dchew

Caught the Bug
That guy can't think past the FOX sticker on his 4-Runner. It doesn't take much thought to realize most OEM shocks are going to be selected to err on the soft side. Manufacturers probably get 10x the complaints that the ride is too stiff vs the ride is too soft from the vast majority of owners / mall crawlers. We are in the minority of users who bottom out on anything more than a speedbump.

Good thing he didn't see your Ohlin replacement video. That would have really put him in a quandry.

Dave

matt

Caught the Bug
I read this post and instanly thought, it was TDS related. 😔 its so tiresome.

JT@623

Hooked
Not really a hater comment or at least, directed toward me but I thought I would share it just the same and mainly because it's something I see all the time. This one comes from a jasongardener1910 and it was to disparage the fact that I was willing to swap out factory Fox shocks for a set of Rancho's. You know, because as you'll learn on the internet, anything made by Fox has to be superior.
View attachment 401765
These people are dumb Fux

Top Bottom