The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Progress! Getting down to the final details.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah. Except I’m really struggling not to pull the trigger immediately and just finish it out totally and go CO but I really want to outboard. Cost is killing me.

Ddays

Hooked
Same goes with Gruff. Still convinced you are going to beet me to the finish line. Damn kill switch you talked me into is a week out!

What kind of switch did you get? I just bought a cheap ass $2 one from Tractor Supply

switch.jpg

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Push button toggle switch that is
Illuminated. Going to mount it up higher next to my AC outlet

I’m sure everything is going to be delayed right now. It is a worthwhile mod though, I’m not sure how it differs from a auto to a Manuel though.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’m sure everything is going to be delayed right now. It is a worthwhile mod though, I’m not sure how it differs from a auto to a Manuel though.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I didn’t think it was a big deal on a manual until Ric’s brakes started locking up on him last summer on Drummond, it’s on my list of things to do now.

Ddays

Hooked
I didn’t think it was a big deal on a manual until Ric’s brakes started locking up on him last summer on Drummond, it’s on my list of things to do now.

I haven't turned my switch back on since I installed it last year. Zero drama with it off.

wjtstudios

Hooked

For sure, that’s my number one reason to wire one in.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Parking brake adjusted. Took it for another spin and now I ha e something squeaking from my front left wheel.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Sliders painted and cleaned up.

Attachments

• E23E34AF-2492-49B1-BF6F-4BB02222A55D.jpeg
    E23E34AF-2492-49B1-BF6F-4BB02222A55D.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 79

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s probably just the new brake pads needing to get bedded in. Rotational squeak?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A.J.

FYI My brakes squeaked when cold for like a year. Couple hard stops in the morning and it was gone all day but did it every morning for the longest time. Then after a big snow run it just magically stopped and hasn’t returned. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom