The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
No doors,no top is the safest route. Also have never seen a 4door wheel with us there. 05 LJ is the longest rig that has been there with us. I have seen a few Toyota pickups out there. It is totally doable for sure would have to be very aware of your line/surroundings. Our plan is to head up there beginning of May as of now, but will be dependent on snow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can’t do May. Heading to Utah. I’m definitely intrigued though.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
With your Jeep??? Should we be planning on going out west instead? I don’t think it would be hard to convince the guys to head out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes sir. I am planning on heading to Sand Hollow with Byron and his group from out there. Checked with Byron and door is open

bhaner

Ummm Sand Hollow?

Indeed! So far I have 10-12 rigs in various stages of "Committed". All from my local club with the exception of Jeff.

This group will be somewhat like the "40's" group at the EmW event. We end up doing the harder trails. Most are on 40's. Some on 43's and some on 37's.

May 9-15 2021.

MericaMade

Indeed! So far I have 10-12 rigs in various stages of "Committed". All from my local club with the exception of Jeff.

This group will be somewhat like the "40's" group at the EmW event. We end up doing the harder trails. Most are on 40's. Some on 43's and some on 37's.

May 9-15 2021.

So I need 40s by May....Got it!

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Just read through this whole thing thanks to a slow day here at work. Fun watching it grow up! Did you ever figure out the front passenger side lean?

Top Bottom