The Blank Canvas

Following! I'm running those same Rock Krawler parts (sway bar links based off your recommendation, thanks again!) They come off and go on real easy when you've got a small hammer to help persuade them. But I may need to take your recommendation again and grind a bit off the bottoms to give it a taper.

So are you trailering or driving it back to FL in April for Jeep Beach? :crazyeyes:

Probably not since I just started a new job and have already negated what time off I built up with the holidays plus my pops is coming in around that time.

pastorwug

The Waytek Wire relay was really my first ever electrical project I did by myself. Here it is.

Running the wires through the firewall behind the batter
View attachment 117269
View attachment 117270
Next up will be the move from Florida to Texas

I've got to find this hole, I've got more wires to get into the instrument panel and both far sides are full.
My front video camera needs a larger hole for the wires and RCA cable so I'll be researching this at lunch today.
Did you have to remove the Battery to get at this on the firewall?

JAGS

Hooked
I've got to find this hole, I've got more wires to get into the instrument panel and both far sides are full.
My front video camera needs a larger hole for the wires and RCA cable so I'll be researching this at lunch today.

Running camera to stock gps unit or aftermarket?

Behind the battery there is a wire loom that is attached right below the rain gutter of the hood. Pull that wire loom and then pull back the plastic adhesive and you will see the insulation. I used a long screwdriver to make the hole with some masonry string attached. That allowed me to use it like a fish string. The trick is getting up under the dash on the passenger side. It can be done just takes a little contorting.

R/
Will

Replaced the factory fender flares with a gifted set of Bushwacker Flat fender flares. Also put a new sticker that was gifted as well. I am so blessed to have great friends.

Flares.jpg HE>i.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just catching up on your rig Will. Canvas is looking great! Do you by chance have a measurement of those 35 Nittos mounted on Canvas? Curious, since were running similar setups and I may be doing a little renovation on my rig here soon, depending on what Branch tells me for my next assignment.

Just catching up on your rig Will. Canvas is looking great! Do you by chance have a measurement of those 35 Nittos mounted on Canvas? Curious, since were running similar setups and I may be doing a little renovation on my rig here soon, depending on what Branch tells me for my next assignment.

I think they came in at 34 inches. that is what I used for the pro-cal.

Top Bottom