The Blank Canvas

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Canvas is going to be going through some more changes in the next 6 months to a year. Stepping up to 37's and possibly coilovers. Just need momma to authorize the dream.

LOL! I hear ya! My end goal is 37s and EVO bolt on coilovers as well. I just don't want to step up to a 37 first and then have my D30 fail me again. If all goes well, I plan on 35s and c gussets this next round, and then leave it alone until I can do a D44 up front. My wife always says "wait till you retire!" LOL! Are you planning on a PR44?

They are the ball joints used in 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. They have a million mile warranty. basically the ball joints are polished ball and socket with zero plastic and will last a good while and they are $50 cheaper than Synergy and a lot cheaper than Dynatrac.

They are the ball joints used in 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. They have a million mile warranty. basically the ball joints are polished ball and socket with zero plastic and will last a good while and they are $50 cheaper than Synergy and a lot cheaper than Dynatrac.

Interesting, never heard of em but def gonna take a look at em.

Ordered gears and master install kit yesterday along with a new On Board Air compressor to run the rear ARB Locker. Once parts are received Canvas will go under the wrench to get a much needed upgrade. YEAH.

5.13 gears
ARB High Output Compressor

More to follow.

R/
Will

Ordered gears and master install kit yesterday along with a new On Board Air compressor to run the rear ARB Locker. Once parts are received Canvas will go under the wrench to get a much needed upgrade. YEAH.

5.13 gears

More to follow.

R/
Will

Attaboy!! Chop-Chop.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

5.13 gears

More to follow.

R/
Will

Nice! I'm getting my gear done in two weeks. I can't freaking wait.

Dropped Canvas at the Doctor's yesterday. He is going under the wrench for new gears and rear ARB locker. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

R/
Wil

Will update build thread upon return from Ogden, UT.

So I was able to Drive Canvas today. I did not realize he had a 6th gear. What an amazing difference a gear swap will do. Now just need the soupy ground to dry out a bit so I can try the new ARB Locker for the rear axle.

StrizzyChris

ahhh....I am in serious need of a 5.13 upgrade. The 4.10s, coupled with the 3.6L and 37's, are ok...but wish I had that stock feel back. The ball joints still treating you right...any handling issues?

ahhh....I am in serious need of a 5.13 upgrade. The 4.10s, coupled with the 3.6L and 37's, are ok...but wish I had that stock feel back. The ball joints still treating you right...any handling issues?

Ball joints working great. And having the stock performance feel back is great. It was like driving a new Jeep.

big dr

Looking at the weather,, your soupy ground might be around a while. Still,,, Lockers love soup.:clap2:

Top Bottom