The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Yeah it's pretty strong I could stand on it if I wanted to and have no problems. The real test is on the trails so maybe I'll take the jeep out next weekend.

Last edited:

Sgt_USMC

It is a great excuse! "But honey, i have to make sure it will stand up to the vibrations and the torture of the trails! That way i know it wont break on the freeway/road."

It is turning out beautiful!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
It is a great excuse! "But honey, i have to make sure it will stand up to the vibrations and the torture of the trails! That way i know it wont break on the freeway/road."

It is turning out beautiful!

Honey?? Iv been driving around all weekend with it on. Yesterday I drove down to riverside and it held up really goo.

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

Man that carrier is looking stout. Nice job on bringing your design out of a piece of steel plate like that. Beefy for sure. Not gonna be any tera-cracking going on there, that's for sure! [emoji6]

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah I was to lazy to go put shoes on. Got a few burns so I'll be wearing shoes now.

Lol. Been there. I welded one day without a shirt on for like 20 minutes, My entire chest was burnt other than where the bottom of the welding helmet was.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468448236.963976.jpg so the first set of brackets weren't going to work so I got some more metal and got 1 hinge done. I checked to make sure the tail gate opens and it's all good[emoji4] time to make 3 more :/ at least there's only 2 with the tail gate. To me a while to get it just right.

Top Bottom