The build of Jenny

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Just got my synthetic winch line on this weekend. Picked it up slightly used. It really cleaned up the front of the Jeep though!

Before
Adjustments.JPG

After
IMG_2426.jpg

I still need to get a new hook. The hook I had with my steel cable has some factory ridges in it and it a rougher surface. I tried to put it on this line and just getting it on it wanted to mar the rubber coating on the synthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

Looks good. I agree the synthetic line cleans up the front . Nice upgrade and safety bonus.
Just got my synthetic winch line on this weekend. Picked it up slightly used. It really cleaned up the front of the Jeep though!

Before
View attachment 341522

After
View attachment 341523

I still need to get a new hook. The hook I had with my steel cable has some factory ridges in it and it a rougher surface. I tried to put it on this line and just getting it on it wanted to mar the rubber coating on the synthetic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Looks good. I agree the synthetic line cleans up the front . Nice upgrade and safety bonus.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I knew my old fairlead was bent up and had rusty rollers, but I didnt realize how much it was really altering the aesthetic of the front end until I swapped it. It’s amazing how such a small change can have a great impact.

JKbrick

Before
View attachment 341522

After
View attachment 341523

I think I have a new hook I can send you with the gas filler tube

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
You don't have a file laying around? Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to fix

I do, but the line was rather tight in the hook and I’m worried that friction would cut through in time as well. I’ll probably just order myself a Warn Epic or that new one they just came out with.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Dropped the JKU off with Bubba on Friday, I’m already too excited about getting it back and doing some wheeling again.

IMG_2498.jpg

Top Bottom